Chapter 14. Threats.

"Okay now. Lets begin this new school year." The man roared, silence setting in around the room. "First things first, my name is Kalego Naberius. You will call me by 'Teacher' or 'professor', no nicknames." He stared at Clara next to me, who was still kicking her feet wildly.

"Secondly, as you might know, this is the 'special' class. Almost all of you do not come directly from the Babelys's, but other instillations or gangs, with a few exceptions. You all will be trained here for our mafia as you all proved yourselves worthy of such. This also means that some of you might not get along with the others. However if I catch anyone here trying to pick a fight or attempt a murder I will personally 'expell' you, with a gun." He said, a wicked smile on his face. He then looked at Asmodeus, trying to intimidate him, wich failed miserably as he was smiling back at him.

"Thirdly, some of you didn't get your books yet as theres a shortage, so some of you will have to share your books for now." He said, the room calming down a bit with a normal announcement. "That was it." He then said, standing in front of us with his arms crossed.

"Now, today its.. '..getting to know your classmates better' day." He then read reluctantly, looking at the paper on his desk. "That means I'll have to force you guys to talk to each other." He then said, rolling his eyes, walking back to his desk. "Go talk." He added, seeing that no one understood what he was doing. "Im not playing any 'Whats your name? How old are you?' games with you guys, now hurry."

All of us, feeling threatened, imediately started talking with each other, wich became a big mess. People were shouting, Clara started running over the desks laughing, Asmodeus was screaming at everyone and the teacher was seeming more and more annoyed every second. Suddenly he screamed at everyone. "Silence!" He screamed.

"Fine, if all of you brats need to behave like a bunch of wild apes for me to do a damn game, I will." He shouted before frowning. "You there!" He then said to Clara. "Introduce yourself." He then added.

"Im Clara. Im 14 and-" She said, getting cut off. "Now you." Kalego said, looking at me. "Im Iruma, I'm 14." I then said. After that Asmodeus followed. "I am Asmodeus's Alice. Im fro-" Kalego slammed harshly on the desk. "Just give your damn name and your age!" He yelled, already done with this class.

"15." Asmodeus then said, before it moved on to a boy named Lied, then Jazz, then Gaap, Sabnock and more. I really don't remember all of their names. Once the 'game' was done he sat back down again, rubbing his temples. "Damn headache.." He cursed. "Now, everyone stand up and go talk outside. Go and get to know each other." Kalego then said, sending us outside.

Asmodeus and me then walked outside, Clara running wildly in front of us. Asmodeus made sure I wouldn't make any attempts to run away like I did last time, staying close to me while we all walked to the field in front of the school. We then waited there for a while, chatting slightly while waiting for the mad purple haired teacher to exit the building. When he did, he had his hand in front of the sun, looking pissed and at us.

"Didn't I tell you guys to start talking to each other?" He asked. "If you guys don't want to do that, I have other things you can do." He then said, grinning to himself. "Now then, all of you, lets begin a special lesson." He then said, handing us some sheets and a pen. We were all silent as we stared at the paper in disbelief. It was one of those 'introduce yourself' papers you would have gotten in the first year of elementary school. Even I knew that, and I never went there.

I just saw them flying outside of the trashcan's sometimes.

After a few seconds half of the class began snickering, wich turned to laughing, wich turned to wheezing and people crying from laughter. It truly was quite funny of such a menacing looking teacher to give us a paper with rainbows and flowers on there. He didn't seem too happy himself though. "What?!" He demanded. "You guys think this is some kind of joke? The Don has personally made this for you guys." He then added, rolling his eyes.

Just that statement alone shut everyone up while they looked at Kalego with wide eyes. It never occurred to me that the others might fear him just as much ass I do, maybe even more. A yellow haired boy with stripes in his hair asked a question. "He genuinely made these?" He asked quietly. Kalego nodded. "Yeah he did, and if you don't quickly stop disrespecting him I'll send a report straight to him." He then threatened, making the atmosphere even darker.

I myself even shuddered, knowing what something like that means.

We then behaved ourselves, genuinely using the papers to get to know each other better. Eventually me, Asmodeus and Clara had gotten to know each other a little better at the end. It made me slightly happy getting to know the people here better, even if they were scary. A bit after everyone had finished getting familiar in the class, Kalego nodded that it was enough, coming to collect the papers. "I have to fucking hang them to the wall." He then replied when someone asked why he wanted them back.

This time however, no one laughed.

No one dared to.

Then, once Kalego had stopped his classes, and we were all free to go wherever we wanted to go, I noticed Opera looming from behind a door. Asmodeus seemed to have noticed aswell and took me to him. We then casually greeted each other when Opera reached out to grab my hand. "Come with me." He then said, grabbing me and pulling me with him. Asmodeus didn't follow.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "To Don's room."

---

---

---

Hello there, for some of you it might have been quite a while. For most of you probably not though, as I post other Mairuma stories on here.

But for those who don't know; I've been incredibly busy with school, tests, essays, my other fanfictions too. (And the unreleased ones aswell. I have one for another book that I'll give out as a thanks for hitting a goal.)

Therefore I really couldn't pick this one back up for a while, because I barely managed to do my normal chapters. I hope you guys still know what this fanfic is about.

It will now have a monthly release, instead of a bi-weekly schedule, since I am much too busy. I'll post more if I can though, and im planning to add milestones here aswell.

Either way, im very sorry for not having continued it for a long time, but no worries, im back now.

--8 may