Part 61

Skip to the next day, you play against Norway, at Wembley. Your family was supposed to come but your dad had a last minute meeting in the USA, and Romeo had to come back at Brentford for his training session. So Cruz is at home with your mom, watching the match on TV.

Starting line-up for England:

Starting line-up for Norway:

Kick-off:

3': Goal for England from Georgia Stanway; assist by Lucy Bronze

Goal! It was Georgia Stanway who opened the scoring with the right foot from the penalty spot on a serve from Lucy Bronze via a centre back.

14 ': On a service from Georgia Stanway, Beth Mead progresses on the right side of the penalty area. She easily eliminates Tuva Hansen and attempts a strike. This is out of frame.

23': New very dangerous situation for the Norwegian defence! The Hege Riise players are in trouble. Ella Toone takes advantage of this and after her blocked shot, it is Y/n Beckham who places a shot on the post.

Commentator: There's apparently some moves on the England bench. Rachel Daly is going to warm up. Pretty strange from the England team, after only 30 minutes. I hope there's no injury on the line.

34': Goal for England from Y/n Beckham; assist from Beth Mead.

Goal! Lucy Bronze serves Beth Mead on the right side. This adjusts a nice pass towards the goal area and Y / n Beckham arises to push the ball into the empty net. Nice action which concretizes the English domination.

38': Substitute for England: Rachel Daly replaces Y/n Beckham.

You look at the bench. Anyone understand what's going on. You run towards the bench to get subbed off. You cheer on Rachel, then give a look to Sarina asking for explanation.

Y/n: Why? Why did you sub me off the match?

Sarina: Your little brother called. Your mom has been brought to an hospital.

Y/n: What?

Sarina: She apparently passed out... You scored with us, now your job is to take care of your family...

Y/n: Thank you.

Sarina smiles. You're about to leave when you hear Sarina saying:

Sarina: Alex (Greenwood), go warming up, I'll subbed off Leah.

You hear those words and go back on your way.

Y/n: No! Don't subbed Leah off. Let her win this match. You'll tell her at half-time. Please.

Sarina: Fine. Now, go be with your mom.

You rush in the changing room to get a jogger on and a sweater, so everyone isn't looking at you because of the England team logo. A cab is waiting for you outside, you take it and head to the hospital. Romeo has also been called, he arrived at the same time as you. You don't even say "Hello" to your brother, you just rush through the hospital with him. At some point, you find Cruz walking the hallway.

Romeo: Cruz!

Cruz: Sorry, I freaked out a bit, so I called you

Y/n: You did amazing, brother.

Cruz: You left England camp?

Y/n: Sarina subbed me off the match so I can be here.

Romeo: Let's see her.

Romeo takes the leads and push the hospital room door. You follow with Cruz, holding his hand. Your mom is half asleep, but wake up when she hears the door opens.