Part 13

She has planned everything. You blindfold you. She leads to a place and when you can finally see, you land on this:

 She leads to a place and when you can finally see, you land on this:

Y/n: Whoa, that's beautiful, Leah.

Leah: You are beautiful.

You turn around, and see Leah smiling at you. You just kiss her. You spend the night smiling, loving, laughing with Leah. The perfect to you. Suddenly, Leah takes a deep breath, nervous for what coming next.

Y/n: Are you okay?

Leah: Yeah, just nervous.

Y/n: Nervous for what?

Leah: Y/n Beckham, I know we didn't each other for a very long time but you made me feel something I've never felt before, and I don't it to stop. The truth is I love you and I don't want be your friend or your teammate. Y/n Beckham, will you be my girlfriend?

Y/n: Is that a real question?

Leah: Come on

Y/n: Yes, Leah Williamson, I want to be your girlfriend and I want you to be mine. Is it the reason why you were nervous?

Leah: Yes, I didn't what was gonna be your answer.

You smile as she does it too. You stare at her.

Y/n: I love you too.

You have spent the night with Leah at hers. The next morning you wake, she's not next to you.

Y/n: Leah? Babe?

Suddenly, she comes back with a tray in the hands with breakfast on it. She's smiling at you.

Leah: Did you just call me "Babe"?

Y/n: I mean, I kinda did.

You blush, Leah puts the tray down, and jumps on you. You kiss.

Leah: I like the sound of it.

Y/n: You do?

Leah: Yeah, I can get used to it.

Y/n: Don't you think we should tell the girls about us?

Leah: To be honest, I think most of them already know.

Y/n: But I want to make it official. I want everyone to know that you're my girlfriend and that I love you.

Leah: If it's what my princess want, then she will have it.

Y/n: Babe, you can tell me if it's bothering you.

Leah: It's not, I promise, I want to make it official too.

You throw a huge smile at her, and then jump on her. You laugh and smile. After having breakfast, you head to the Arsenal Training Center, Leah has lend you a spare kit for the training session of the day. On your way, you cross Beth and Viv's way. Viv smiles immediately. She notices the player number on your kit, number 6, Leah's number. You all head to the meeting room, Jonas asked for it. You enter in the meeting and go join Beth, Viv and Gio in the back of the room. Leah is sat next to you. Jonas enters and the meeting starts.

Jonas: First off, congrats to Y/n for your first hattrick of the season under the Arsenal shirt. Then, a little injury update, Beth, you're on your way to come back soon on the pitch, not necessarily with the rest of team but you're doing really well, that's what the medical staff told me. Viv, same, you're doing pretty well but it'll take a little more time for you. Caitlin, you should come back soon, Gio, same for you. Unfortunately, Kim is out for the rest of the season, and Laura, there's a ACL suspicion but nothing confirmed yet, so we'll wait the result of the scans and see. Other info, next match is against Everton, I count on you all. Training will start in 10 minutes, get ready.

You look at Leah, not knowing if it's the right moment to tell everyone or not. She just smiles and nods at you. You stand up before everyone leave. Leah follows you.

Y/n: Girls, wait a minute, we need to tell you something.

Kim: Is everything okay?

Y/n: We just wanted to let you guys know that Leah and I, we are dating.

Leah puts her arm around your waist. She kisses your head. No one is surprised by the news. Steph, Beth, Gio, and Viv laugh a little, knowing how obviously you liked each other.

Steph: No joke

Gio: We all knew it, actually.

Y/n: You did?

Jen: Pretty obvious

Victoria: Not really good for secrets.

Teyah: Congrats, guys

Frida: Happy for you both

Kaylan: Congrats

Caitlin: Congrats

Katie: What a cute couple

Y/n: Shut up, Katie.

Beth: So happy for you, even if we knew a long time ago.

Viv: Congrats, number 6.

Lia: Congrats, guys.

Leah: Thank you, girls, we really appreciate your support, it means a lot to us.

You head to training session. Skip it. You end the session and go back in the changing room. You don't have to hide anymore with Leah. She comes sitting next to you in the changing room.

Leah: You want me to drive you back to yours?

Y/n: I mean, I won't say no.

You smile and leave the club with Leah. Leah drives towards your house. She parks in front of it. You get in. Your mom is cooking and your dad is sat on the couch. Brooklyn and Cruz are sat in the kitchen talking with your mom.

Y/n: Guys, I have someone to introduce to you.

David: Sweetheart, we already know Leah.

Y/n: Mom, dad, boys, this is Leah, my girlfriend.

Romeo: No way, seriously?

Brooklyn: So happy for you girls, congrats.

Y/n: You already knew?

Brooklyn: Yeah, Leah talked to me about it, few days ago.

Y/n: You did?

Leah: I just wanted to make it was okay.

You kiss her, then she puts her arms around your waist and her head on your shoulder. Your dad is proud, so is your mom. They look at you with proud eyes.

Victoria: Leah, do you want to stay with us for dinner? I'm pretty sure it would please someone here.

Leah: Yeah, I would love to.

Let's skip 9 months later. You and Leah are really good. You have decided to live together at Leah's to get some privacy due to your family. It's been now 9 months that you and Leah has been dating. Everyone knows it whatever it's on social media or in the football world. This morning, you have training, you decide to go with Leah, Beth and Viv. You drive past in front Viv and Beth's house to pick them up. Leah is sat next to you, Viv behind you and Beth behind Leah. You head to the Arsenal Training Center. You stop at a crossroads when suddenly a car comes out of nowhere and come hit yours from head-on from your side. Your car slides for meters before crashed itself in a post.