Part 2 - Kiss

The party was going on in full swing when they entered. Shubman had his entire right hand wrapped around Ishan's neck as if afraid of getting separated from him.

"We are trying to get laid. You hanging on to me like this won't help with that"

Shubman made a face. "Do we have to? Can't we just hang out with each other.. as always"

Ishan sighed, exasperated. The worst part was he was totally on board with the idea as well. Hanging out with Shubman was probably his most favorite thing in the world.

Ishan shrugged. Shubman took that as consent to continue hanging on to him. He took his hand off Ishan only when they were seated. They were giggling and whispering to each other like a pair of highschool sweethearts. They were decently high and feeling the buzz when a beautiful woman interrupted the bubble they had formed around themselves.

"Hi I'm Anya" she smiled. Shubman frowned while Ishan replied with an easy smile. "Ishan" he said.

Shubman looked at Ishan, then at her and said "Shubman".

"Are you brothers or lovers"

"A bit of both" Shubman said nonchalantly. Ishan made a face. "Eww Shub"

"What? I meant we're friends" Shubman said laughing.

Anya giggled too. "You've a great smile" she said to Shubman. Ishan laughed at the face Shubman was making in response. 

"So do you actually" Anya was staring at Ishan slightly dazed. Shubman giggled and wiggled his eyebrows at Ishan's confused expression.

"Well thank you.. You're really pretty too" Ishan said smoothly. He waved to the waiter who made his way towards them. "What would you like to have pretty lady.." Ishan asked letting the waiter take over.

Shubman was staring at Ishan his drink in hand forgotten. Ishan lightly nudged Shubman. "What're you doing? Isn't this why we are here?"he whispered in Shubman's ears.

"You're a charmer, aren't you.." Anya smiled seductively after the waiter had gone to get her drinks.

"I try" Ishan said modestly while Shubman guffawed then promptly changed it into a cough on noticing Ishan's glare.

As the night wore on and more drinks were served the discussion got more animated.

The mess started when Ishan had gone to the bathroom.

"So do you both come as a pair" Shubman nodded.

"Yeah we're always together."

"Ok cool.. give me your keycard"

Shubman handed it over without a second thought. Blame it on the alcohol he had no clue what he was committing to.

"Come over with Ishan" she said over the shoulder as she was leaving while Shubman stared stupidly at the vanishing figure.

"Where's she?" Ishan asked shaking Shubman out of the stupor.

"In our room?"

"What? Are you nuts? You didn't give her the keycard did you?"

"I did" Shubman muttered guiltily.

Ishan was exasperated but he wasn't sure why. "She wanted both of us to go" Shubman mumbled.

Ishan facepalmed.

Figuring out

They were on the elevator back to the room when Ishan decided they needed a game plan to avoid this mess with Anya.