5

Aurora found herself a prisoner in the temple of Poseidon, she is delighted, note the irony. Alexander was going to represent her as his "Possession" oh how she hates that word. There was a ball going on and he was not going to present her as a wife or fiancé or even love not just as a vulgar object. He had cast a spell on her so that she could breathe underwater. Of course, she wouldn't sit and wait to receive her punishment no, she was going to act by betraying him.

She looked magnificent in her dress which hugged her curves perfectly. She was heading towards the courtyard where everyone was stunned to see her. She was about to take another step when Poseidon ordered to stop her. She was taken care of by two guards. At first, she didn't understand anything even if she didn't trust Alexander, she believed that her word mattered, what an idiot she was, she should have made the blood pact. He looked at him without doing anything, he remained unmoved only a smile appeared. But what intrigues her is that the last person she would think of will come to help her. Eléonore was going to help him when Léon grabbed her hand. He whispered something to her that made her contain herself.

The guards were bringing me closer to Poseidon when suddenly there was an explosion. And Heracles appears and comes to help Aurora. Poseidon was about to fight when suddenly he collapsed with a long scream. He was imprisoned by the same serpent as Athena. He was going to join her for two weeks in a coma. But before sinking Aurora took his crown. Then placed it on Heracles' head. All the guards present were poisoned by the same snake.
Aurora: Poseidon is defeated. And the new master is Heracles.
Heracles: No, the new master is Alexander, son of Poseidon.
Heracles left to take the crown from Alexander.
Aurora: But the plant?
Heracles: I've been with Alexander since the beginning. My mission was to protect you when you were captured by the guards.
Alexander: Listen to me everyone. My father's reign was not great. Mine will be. Either you bow down to me or I kill you. Choose.

Everyone bows down to him except me. Then continued.
Alexander: This is my fiancée Aurora.
A silence ensued.
Alexander: We are live with Olympus. I have a message to tell them. You saw what happened when my fiancée was attacked. He was beaten and lost everything. Be careful. She is the bearer of the 14 jewels and whoever counts will touch him, squeeze only a hair, I will kill him, but using her powers. You can't take it from me. Respect your own rules.
Aurora: A rule? Not to steal other people's fiancée? So she was never broken than.
Alexander: Very funny. But no, the first person to have the bearer of the 14 jewels in their possession will keep it. She was made by the blood pact.

The cameras extend then he takes Aurora by the hand.
Aurora: You betrayed me and you are using me.
Alexander: Yes
Suddenly he puts a strength bracelet on her and then she no longer feels her powers.
Alexander: Just as a precaution. But I saved you. If you were in the east, but of the other gods, you would surely be dead or worse, you would become a jewel-bearer yourself. Besides, you betrayed me first even if it helped me get my father's crown.
Aurora: Hearing you, I have to thank you. How do you want it? (irony)
Alexander: By giving me a kiss?
Aurora: Never.
Alexander: Never say never. You won't just give me a kiss no, you will give me your heart.
Aurora: You can always dream.