3

A rule has been placed on all monsters, that is, people that the gods have placed curses on them will be killed if they do not have children.

Alexandre and the three others take Aurora hostage and force her to witness the worst violence. Medusa stood before her fighting Breakthrough.

Alexandre held Aurora tightly against him so she can't escape.

Aurora: Medusa fight!!!
Eléonore: She will die...

Meanwhile, Medusa found herself on the ground, dying covered in blood. But she had the strength to turn her gaze and look into Aurora's. Nobody noticed it. Medusa whispered in a voice so low that no one could hear it except her.
Medusa: I love you, sweetie.

Aurora: I'm begging you, Medusa, please get up.
Leon: See what happens with your loved one. Your Medusa is dying.
Alexander: And you won't be able to do anything. This is your punishment for disrespecting me.
Aurora whispered his name, but without hope.
Medusa couldn't do anything. Perseus cut off his head. A shrill scream was heard that pierced the atmosphere.

Aurora: Nooooooooo
Aurora's cry threw her entourage away from her then ran towards Medusa. Get to his level. She collapsed and her power with it. No one can approach them. She hugged him while crying. And kept screaming and begging her to come back.

Aurora: Mom, I beg you, don't leave, don't abandon me. Momnnnn

Everyone was stunned by this news. Athena tried to come to her, but she stopped her. Then suddenly Medusa was pulverized.
Athena: I'm sorry, I didn't know she was your mother. It shouldn't have happened like this.

Poseidon: You have to believe her, she's telling the truth.

Aurora with her voice increased tenfold: Stop talking. You're just lying.

The 14 gods tried to approach, but she threw them away with her powers.
Aurora: You are the monsters, not her.
The gods were going to attack her, but Alexander stood in front of her. The gods stopped their movements and Demeter announced to the young girl that she could follow her, she would take care of her and that Medusa's funeral would be held next week.
Aurora disappeared in a cloud of smoke, but proclaimed that she will be there for Medusa and that she will take revenge.