2.

As I read my book, I couldn't focus on it at all. I put the book on my bed and went to the window. I watched him sing, watched his every move. He's definitely one of those new employees. I wanted to get to know him and know more about him.

For a moment I wondered if I should go to him or not. But why couldn't I? But what am I going to tell him? I threw away my fears and I decided to go to him.

I left my room and met one of my servants. It was worth trying, so I asked if she happened to know him.

Servant: "Yes, I know him. Once a year, he also comes here with his mother for work. You know... They usually do not stay long in one place. Who knows why".

Harumi: "Really?". What she said really interested me. "So thank you for telling me."

The servant asked me why I was asking. I replied that I was interested in our new employees. From a work point of view, of course.

I can see him from a distance. As I get closer to him... Looks really good. I noticed that he had gorgeous green eyes like emeralds. I gathered courage, looked him in the eyes and said.

Harumi: "Hi. How long have you been singing?".

He: "Did you hear my singing?". I could see how embarrassed he was.

Harumi: "Yes. You sing really beautifully. Do you play any instruments?".

He: "Yes. On the piano".

Harumi: "Really? I love that instrument." I was surprised when he said that. "How long have you been playing on it?".

He: "probably since my childhood. Are you playing something?"

We talked like this for a while until finally he had to go to work. I talked to him pretty well. I think I've finally made a friend.

As I walk inside my large house, I hear an ambulance. I went where I heard the sound of an ambulance. They parked right in front of our house. I'm horrified to see what's going on here. The paramedics went inside right into my parents' bedroom. What's going on? Not... Everything will be fine.. I believe so.

I follow them to the bedroom.. There I see my mother lying motionless on the bed. I come to my mother and I kneel in front of her bed.

Harumi: "Mom.. Mom.. Are you okay?". I couldn't stand it anymore and I burst into tears.  "You'll be fine, I promise Mom."

Mom: "Hi, daughter... Please be my good girl". She said, grabbing my hand.

I look at her and I don't understand it at all.. She was still at a very good age, and there was nothing wrong with her at all. She ate excellently.

Harumi: "Please don't leave me". I'm crying.. My tears are flowing with sadness.. I'm losing the person I loved again.