First Bliss

Shanaya's Pov :-

When I saw him unconscious, I froze for a few moments, I felt uneasy not knowing what to do.
I checked around, no one else was present in the house except for me and him.

I rushed towards the kitchen and brought a mug of water and sprinkled it over his face but still he got no movement. I checked his forehead for some possible fever, it wasn't hot but to my surprise it was too cold compared to my temperature.

My body froze again. Tears found their way down my eyes. I checked his nostrils and found he was breathing, a sense of relief occurred to me. I wiped my face and checked his pulse rate which I realised was very low compared to mine.

The fact I couldn't figure out any way to save him made me so helpless. He saved me and I was unable to find a way to help him.

My subconscious mind reacted to a way it thought was the only option to try save him.

Without giving it much of a thought, I bent near to his face and put my lips over his. I tried to create a gap between his lips so that I could blow some air into his to provide him a CPR.

I knew how cpr worked because I had learnt it in a workshop at my college so I proceeded in the same way but he did not gain his conscious.

I couldn't take him to his room to help him lay on his bed because I wasn't that strong so I rushed to my room and brought a pillow that I put under his head on the floor and a blanket to cover him.

Then the doorlock clicked and his mother entered in. She didn't have a glance at us, she looked extremely tired as she shut the door. After just a while, she glanced at me and then at Veer who was lying on the floor. I saw her eyes widened and she ran towards us.

"What happened to Veer?"

I bursted into tears and told her how he came to help me and we teleported all the way here and suddenly he collapsed.

She sighed and continued, "He shouldn't have done it. Uff! why did you have to do this Veer!"

"Please call a doctor, it's all my mistake", I sighed and bowed down.

"It's okay, it is not your fault, do not blame yourself meri pyaari gudiya (my sweet girl)" she spoke.

She continued, "He 'll be fine soon, I know someone who can heal him."

I felt a bit relief but I really wanted him to open his eyes asap.

Soon neil entered the hall as aunt told him about the situation and he picked us Veer and took him into his room."

I saw aunt make a phone call and she seemed to have a heated arguement that looked more like a request though with someone, it must be the healer i guess.

I couldn't just stand here and see him in this condition when I knew I was the one responsible so I carefully left the house and without giving it much of a thought, I ran towards the shivling
that I saw last time.

I had tears and a sense of hope in my eyes. As I saw lord shiva, I bent on my knees while folding my hands and closed my eyes. I took a long breathe and began chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" repeatedly. I was determined to get Veer safe and sound with lord's grace. I was determined to ask and request my Shiva to take care of Veer and get him well soon.

At this moment, I had completely forgotten that Veer was a mere stranger for me, it felt like I was praying for someone really close, maybe because he saved me but deep down it felt something a little more.....a little more than praying for a saviour.

Author's POV :-

Shivanya kept chanting the lord's name repeatedly with utmost determination in her heart. Her eyes were swollen but still they carried a hope. Her knees were tired and aching but still they witnessed a devotee's trust on her lord.
As she felt tired she stood and tried moving towards her lord but as she trippled on her knees,  she fell unconscious.