❪ 🩸 ❫ 𝟬𝟬𝟮.

❝ 𝖶𝖧𝖮 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴

❝ 𝖶𝖧𝖮 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴. ❞
ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟣 - 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟣𝟦 ◞ ꙳ ๋࣭ ⭑ '
𓂃  ࣪   ˖ 𖦹 𝟢𝟢𝟮.     𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃. ˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡
𓏲 ๋࣭  ࣪ ˖ 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖺  ⁞  𝗄𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 ⋆⭒˚。⋆
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

             AS THE DAYS TURNED into months and the months turned into years, the tomb that held Amaris remained untouched and undisturbed for a while

             AS THE DAYS TURNED into months and the months turned into years, the tomb that held Amaris remained untouched and undisturbed for a while. The dark, cold chamber, hidden deep within the forest, bore silent witness to the relentless march of time. The once ancient walls, now even more worn and weathered, whispered the secrets of the centuries that had passed.

A thick layer of dust coated the stone floor, the coffin that held Amaris inside and the walls, the still air heavy with the weight of her long-forgotten existence. Cobwebs stretched across the corners of the tomb, the spiders that wove them long gone, leaving only their delicate, gossamer threads as a testament to their brief existence.

And within the tomb, Amaris lay in her coffin, trapped in an eternal slumber. Her face perfectly preserved by the magic and her transformation into something more. Her chestnut hair, frozen in time, cascaded around her shoulders, framing her serene, peaceful expression. Memories forgotten, all except one. A replaying dream in her mind as she slept, the only thing missing was the face of someone she knew was important to her.

The blood that coursed through her veins was not just her own, it held her in a state of suspended animation, her heart silent and still, her breath no more than a faint, distant memory. And yet, beneath the surface, something lingered, waiting for the day when it would be awakened.

As the world outside the tomb continued to change and evolve, the forest around the tomb gradually transformed as well. The trees grew taller and thicker, their roots snaking through the earth. The once clear path that had led to the tombs entrance was swallowed by the undergrowth, the tomb was now underground, hidden away from the rest of the world.

𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗.          ❪ 𝗄.𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 ❫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara