𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

꩜˚₊‧⁺⋆♱⋆☠︎︎ ┆ 𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ˚◞♡
     🖤🦇🥀⛓    𝖺 𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗔𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗍𝗏𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼 ᡣ𐭩

 ꩜˚₊‧⁺⋆♱⋆☠︎︎ ┆ 𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ˚◞♡     🖤🦇🥀⛓    𝖺 𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗔𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗍𝗏𝖽 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼 ᡣ𐭩

❪ 🩸 ❫ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
❝ 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗋𝗒, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒍𝒚. ❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝓈 𝓎 𝓃 ℴ 𝓅 𝓈 𝒾 𝓈

────── 𝗼𝗼𝗈. ┆ANOTHER DOPPELGÄNGER? Or was she the original? Amaris Petrova, twin sister of Tatia was a force to be reckoned with. Her and her sister instantly catching the eyes of the Mikaelson brothers was all the village could talk about. After the unfortunate death of Tatia's husband, Amaris became her rock and steady hand and helped take care of Tatia's child.

────── 𝗼𝗈𝗈. ┆THE TWINS INSTANTLY caught Elijah and Niklaus' eyes. Their beauty, their passion and just everything about them had them lusting over the women. Tatia fell smitten to Elijah but Amaris? Amaris took to Niklaus immediately. The two of them started as friends, slowly turning into lovers.

────── 𝗈𝗈𝗈. ┆THAT'S WHY THEY DIDN'T find it suspicious when Esther asked for their blood to help her children. Tatia found it a bit weird but Amaris was willing to do anything and everything to help Niklaus. When they followed the boys into a clearing and saw the bodies at Nik's feet, it was too much for Tatia. She ran away screaming while Amaris stood and approached Nik.

────── 𝗼𝗈𝗈. ┆NIKLAUS PLEADED WITH AMARIS, demanding she leaves him be and that he was dangerous. Amaris reluctantly agreed and gave him a kiss before running away. Ran away until she stumbled across her sisters dead body, which caused her to hold her breath as she saw Elijah pick Tatia up and carried her away. No time to mourn, however...