Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my very first fanfiction! I hope you enjoy what you're about to read and stick around for a while to see where it goes!

    Just to make things clear, I used to be heavily into writing and fanfiction a long time ago but life got busy and I haven't touched any in years. With the new live-action series, I have been reading a lot of ATLA fanfiction. As a result, I came up with my own ideas to add a little bit of a spin to the story we all know and love. 

    The story does have a mature tag, only for added violence as well as some more mature language I may add in from time to time.

    This is going to be an Aang x OC story, and in addition to that my OC will be male. If you don't want to read that, I completely understand and hope you find another fic to get your ATLA fill! If you are okay with that, then get ready for a love story full of angst, hurt, comfort, and a bit of drama. 

    Also, some character ages changed. Aang, Toph, and Caishen are all 14. Katara is 16. And Sokka and Zuko are both 17.

    Lastly, I do not own the characters or amazing world of ATLA, that belongs to the amazingly talented creators. I only came up with any OCs and additional plotlines added in. Please feel free to comment and reach out with feedback or thoughts on how you think the story is going!