⋆ ★gof ⟿ glow★⋆

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Harry's P.O.V. 

Clutching their purchases, donning their face paint, the large group trailed through the darkness, behind Mister Weasley, following a lantern-lit trail. Harry could hear the sounds of thousands of witches and wizards bantering and laughing. The atmosphere of feverish excitement overwhelmed everyone and Harry couldn't stop smiling. 

They made their way through the woods behind the Weezley tent. It led, according to Mister Weasley and the huge throngs of people heading the same way, to the Stadium. Walking, joking and laughing, Ron made a particularly funny comment, Bill laughed heartily, when the forest was abruptly cut with golden walls. 

Through the branches, Harry could see how high the Quidditch Stadium stretched into the sky. Beside him, he heard Y/N let out a soft gasp. "It's huge!" she exclaimed. 

She was right - though they couldn't see the full Stadium, Harry could tell that more than ten cathedrals could fit comfortably inside. 

"Seats a hundred thousand," Mister Weasley said, spotting the awestruck look on Harry and Y/N's faces. "Ministry task force of five hundred just to handle it! Muggle repellent charms, the works." 

"Race you to the ticket booth!" Y/N challenged Ron, who took up the offer and starting sprinting, whooping a laugh. 

Harry, Hermione and the others chuckled. "Children," Hermione tutted jokingly. "Absolute children." 

Pushing through the slight crowd, there were many, "Sorrys!" and "Excuse me's!" 

Harry almost ran into a tall brunette woman and apologized profusely. 

When they caught up to Ron and Y/N, Y/N was pouting and stomped over to Hermione like a child. "Herms!" she whined. "Ron's gaslighting me into thinking he won." 

Hermione gasped mockingly. "Is he?" 

"Mhm." 

"No, I'm not!" Ron argued. "I won that shi...stuff!" he glanced his father, who was talking to the Ticket Witch.

"Did you, though?" asked Fred. "Or are you gaslighting us now?" 

Ron scowled, crossing his arms, unable to hide his smile. "I have longer legs, of course I won," he reasoned. 

"But I'm just better overall," said Y/N, an incredibly endearing smirk playing at her lips. It made Harry feel weird and tingly. 

"I'm gonna have to agree with Y/N here," Harry said with a grin, going to stand beside her and ignoring the look of utter betrayal that Ron had plastered on his face.