Chapter 2: FZX Entertainment

Ezrela's Pov

It was finally time to head to the company and I was excited to meet the girls who were also selected as trainees. I got my bags and headed to my Honda Civic, putting my bags in the car I then went and got in the drivers seat to head to the company. On the road I ask Siri to call my mom "Hey Siri, call mom." Once I hear my phone ringing and pick up I talk to my mom.

Ezrela: Hi mom *smiling brightly*

Ez's Mom: Hi baby, are you on the road yet?

Ez: Yes, I should be at the company in 30 more minutes.

Ez's Mom: Ok baby, I'm so proud and I can't wait to see the great things you accomplish.

I smile hearing my mom say she's proud, and I tell her I'll call her later.  For the rest of the drive I listen to music and I see my self pulling up to FZX Entertainment.

  For the rest of the drive I listen to music and I see my self pulling up to FZX Entertainment

"Wow!" I say in such awe. I park my car and get out. I pull up the email and take out my I.D to show to the guards working. They double check making sure my information and I.D is valid before letting me pass. I head to the receptionist and tell her what I'm here for. She tells me that I'm the third to arrive and to head to the fifth floor and to go to room 5B.

I take my things and head to the elevator, pressing the fifth floor I hum to myself until I reach my destination. Once I get off I look for room 5B finding it within 2 minutes since I was admiring the buildings decor. Knocking on the door I wait for an answer before I see a man in his late 40s I guess opening the door. He greets me with a smile telling me to come in, and as I walk in I see two very pretty girls. I smile wide and introduce myself "Hi, good morning. I'm Ezrela" the girls smile and say,

?: "Hey, I'm Alana. It's nice to meet you." she waves.

?: "Hello~ I'm Yoonchae." she bows.

I smile back at them and ask "Do you guys know if there are any more people coming?"

Alana replies "I heard there are two more girls and that once we all meet there are a group of boys coming so they can have a collective meeting with us all." Wow she seems outspoken I think to myself.

Author's POV

While Yoonchae, Ezrela, and Alana wait in the room they talk for a little bit finding out who's the oldest and when their birthdays are. Soon after a knock sounds and two more girls come in, introducing themselves as Chaeyoung and Jade.

Jade: "It's so nice to meet you all, I wanted to ask how everyone found out about the auditions and what did you all audition as? Me personally, I auditioned as a vocalist and I heard about the auditions because I'm a fan of Vxxns."

Yoonchae then is the first to respond saying enthusiastically "Oh really? Me too I love Vxxns, but I auditioned as a rapper and dancer."

Smiling the rest of the girls also start responding.

Alana: "My best friend told me about it. I auditioned as a rapper and vocalist."

Ezrela: "I auditioned as a dancer, before this I was in a dance school and I heard about it through my dance mates."

Chaeyoung says replying in Korean "I auditioned as a vocalist, I was looking for different training agencies and found this one in America."

Ezrela and Jade look at the others a little confused not understanding her language, causing Alana and Yoonchae to respond at the same time.

Yoonchae: "She said-"

Alana: "Basically-"

They laugh and Yoonchae goes ahead telling the girls what Chaeyoung said and explains to Chaeyoung what happened causing her to join their laughs.

15 Minutes Later

A group of boys walk in causing the girls to go silent. They also sit at the meeting table like the girls and respectively introduce themselves.

Jaemin's POV

Me and the other guys are finally brought to the room with the girls and as we look around I'm pretty sure us boys are all thinking the same 'They're all visual wreckers'. As we sit I'm seated next to Chaeyoung, and on the other side of me is Ryuji. We all talk and exchange info about why we auditioned and what we hope to accomplish since we'll be training together. I learn that only one of their members doesn't understand that much english and we have a member that understands but can't speak it that well (Chaeyoung & Ryuji).

After a couple of minutes a few men in slacks come in and start explaining the process of our training.

Training Process:

5am-8am- Breakfast & Warm Ups

8am-12pm- Vocal Lessons

12pm-2pm- Lunch, Break, & Some More Warm Ups

2pm-4pm- Rap Lessons

4pm-7pm- Dance Lessons

7pm-5am- Dinner, Personal Time, Bed Time

Author's POV

After learning the schedule and how the training process would be everyone went to go see their new dorm rooms before training the next day.

Hi Everyone! I'm Sorry For The Late Post, I've Been Busy With School And Just Life In General So I Haven't Really Got To Work On The Book. I've Finally Finished This Chapter And Hopefully The Next One Can Come Soon As Well! I Hope Everyone Enjoys The Book So Far And If You Have Any Criticism Please Leave It Down Below🙏🏽 I Hope Everyone Has A Great Night Or Morning🤍