Chapter 1: The Email

Authors POV

Waking up in the morning was always a hassle for Jade, but today she was up early waiting for her email from FZX Entertainment to see if she passed her audition. Jade was excited to say the least when she checked her email for the 12th time that morning finally seeing the email she was desperately waiting for. "Mom! Dad! It came, it came!" She screamed, calling her parents in the room. Her younger brother and sister ran in the room after their parents waiting to hear the news their big sister just received. "Well baby, go ahead and open it." Her mom says as she takes out her own phone recording. Jade opens the email and reads "Thank you Jade, we received your audition tape covering the song 'Don't Go' by Vxxns. Under careful review we have decided that you have successfully made it, and will begin training within two weeks." As Jade finishes she screams so loud and happily going to hug her family tears falling from her eyes. "I can't believe I actually made it in. I'm so so happy!" Jade says happily crying.

In Daejeon, South Korea

Chaeyoung is sleeping when she hears her alarm going off, she jumps up quickly turning it off and takes her computer sneaking out of her and her sister's room. Chaeyoung sneaks to the bathroom trying to be very silent and sits down opening her email. She sees the email she's looking for and bites her lip before clicking on it. The email reads in Korean "Thank you Chaeyoung, we received your audition tape covering the song 'Love Me Hate You' by Jinni. Under careful review we have decided that you have successfully made it, and will begin training within two weeks." she quickly shuts her computer before squealing quietly. As she sneaks back out the bathroom she turns around seeing her sister and parents with anticipated waiting faces. She tells them the good news and they agree to celebrate at a more decent time hugging their daughter and sister saying how proud they are.

In Korea but this time Seoul

Yoonchae couldn't sleep, especially knowing that the email she was supposed to receive was coming in a few minutes or less. Instead of sleeping Yoonchae stayed up listening to different K-pop artists. The next song she decided to play was 'I love, my love' by Ronald Baker (Alana's dad) she loves that song as it's the first American song she heard with her father. She hums to the song as it plays hearing the song that might change her life forever. Yoonchae goes to her parent's room with her phone sliding in their room and going to her dad's side. "Papa it came."she tries but her dad's a pretty deep sleeper. "PAPA IT CAMEEE" she says louder this time successfully waking him and her mother on accident. They sit up and her dad speaks with a big smile "Go ahead and open it Yoonie, me and mom can't wait to hear the news!" her mom nodding her head agreeing. Yoonchae smiles at her nickname and reads ""Thank you Yoonchae, we received your audition tape covering the song 'Tempest' by Sasha V. Under careful review we have decided that you have successfully made it, and will begin training within two weeks." she jumps up and down before her father stops her so he can squeeze her in a hug; her mother, two older brothers, and younger sister coming in to join.

The rest of the girls nights and days go with them receiving confirmation of them being accepted and starting their journey as trainees in two weeks. They pack, meet with friends and family members, and do different things before they officially become trainees of the company.

Alana's POV

I had got the email from FZX Entertainment that I made it into the company. I auditioned about a month ago, but I still haven't told my parents. I head downstairs hearing the T.V going and my mom on the phone with her agency. I decide to go sit next to my dad and text my mom to come in the living room when she finishes her call. My mom comes in the room and says "What's wrong baby, did you need to talk to us both?" I see my dad now giving a questioning look and I sigh. "Yes, so I may have kind of auditioned at this company I'm sure you're familiar with called FZX Entertainment. I was accepted and decided to tell you both now." I say without taking a breath. I see my mom staring open mouthed at me and my dad giving me such a bombastic side eye. 'That can't be good' I thought. "YOU DID WHAT!!" "EXCUSE ME" they both say at the same time. I explain that my friend told me about it two months ago when she found out and that last month is when auditions closed. I explained that I wanted to do it but was afraid to say anything so I just waited for the email so in case I did get in it'd be good news and if I didn't I could save myself the embarrassment. "You should've told us." my dad speaks up first with me replying "I know, I'm sorry daddy, mom." My mom still looking pissed says "You're lucky I love you, oh and you're grounded until you leave to be a trainee. Hand me your phone, back up phone, and computer." I groan but comply because it could've been worse and I should've told them before I auditioned.

An: This is the end of chapter one, it's pretty short but it's also just the beginning, after this book there will be a part 2 called 'Idol Life: Becoming An Idol' but this book of course has more to go. I am also working on another book series as well called 'The Eagle High Series' and book one is in the works right now so look out for that as well.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it, please leave feedback if you have any! It'd be greatly appreciated😊