➜Chapter six

Eunjoo,

I don't know how to tell you but...

I'm greatlful to have a friend like you! You're caring!

Since I told you my family situation,ou dearly wanted me to stay safe and wanted me to come to your house.

When I'm with you,I forget all my family problems and my own problems!

Your laugh makes me want to laugh even more! The time I spent with you is not wasted!Its written in my mind and will never be erased.

You're my only best friend I had....

You're the only person who accepted me even with my family problems...

In my old school...

I was bullied because my mom was in heaven and my dad...

Well my dad, he drinks a lot and used to hit me...

Luckily he doesn't hit me anymore...

I still have bruises from the slaps I got....

Happily make-up exist!

I'm very thankful for everything you did with me! The karaoke,the dance,the picnic at night,the sleepover!

I will never forget these moments with you!

Even if you turn your back on me,you'll still be my favourite person!

Even if I'm not your favourite person,you're my favourite person!

If i go to heavens sooner than expected,I'll tell my mom how hard it was with dad,but i'll mostly talk about how much fun i had with my first friend!

Friend finishes with end,but us? we're soulmates but friends!

Thank you for everything Eunjoo!

-Yuseo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!
This chapter was for Eunjoo!
It was supposed to be a letter but you can see it like whatever you want! <3
Hope you enjoyed the previous chapters too!
Enjoy the rest! :D
Btw...I wrote this chapter at 11:45pm and tomorrow i have too wake up at 7:00am😭
Good night too me!🤍💐