I don't stalk, i observe.

I stood at the front of the room in a way i hoped didn't make the fact that i was basically classroom stalking my Crush. Jake Farmer.

Age: Unknown.

Height: At least 6 ft.

Hair color: Brown

Appearence: Hot. No, Gorgeous.

I spent a few Moments talking to my 2nd period teacher trying to by time until my love-I mean Jake- walked in. And as he did my breathe caught in my throught as he sauntered into the classroom with his usual swagger. For someone who seems to have so much confidence and grace he wasn't very into socializing. I mean I've seen him laughing along with his friends before, but plenty more times I've seen him stand on the sidelines-always by choice of course. He was a complicated boy. he was. He was a beautiful puzzle, for me to solve. I walked over to his desk and acted suprised to find my notebook sittingconvently at his feet. I walked to his desk and bent down as i shyly said Apologized.And of course he replied curdiously. I fought back a smile. I was sick, i knew it. But it's not like i chose to be this way. The truth is i knew form the moment i layed eyes on him 4 months ago that i would never be the same.

I know that most people don't beleive in love at first sight. I know that most people believe that it's just some deulision to be induldge by hopless dreamers. But i still believe. There's just now way that anyone would or will ever be able to make me beleieve that what I'm feeling for Jake right now is anything less then real. Satisfied by my (small barely worth mentioning) interaction, i skipped away to my 4th period class before the bell rang. 4th period went by boringly.