11

"Fuuuuuck, baby, I can't take anymore," I cried out as Alessio kept thrusting into me from the back, rearranging my insides with how deep he was.

Ever since our date night, we haven't taken our hands off each other, it's either I'm horny or he's horny so whenever we're around each other best believe all clothes are on the floor and he's inside me.

It wasn't long until my phone began vibrating on the bedside table for the hundredth time nor was it long before Alessio and I reached our height with him collapsing onto me, snuggling into my breast as he turned me around.

Secretly admiring him, I placed a kiss on his forehead, realizing he'd fallen asleep. I took my phone and immediately all the notifications with texts and missed calls from Eva came through. Looking at the time, I realized I was now three hours late for our girls' day, having gone multiple rounds with my handsome ass boyfriend.

I gently removed myself from the bed being careful enough to not wake Alessio, I took the t-shirt I had on last night and placed my pillow into it, lifting his hand and wrapping him around the pillow so he'd sleep longer.

Placing one last kiss on his forehead, I changed and headed out the door, hoping I would reach the mall where Eva was before she left.

Making me into Magnolia's Café, I spot Eva sitting near the glass wall laughing at her phone. Pulling my chair out, I sat down and smiled at her childlike behavior that was brought on by messages from Giano.

"Bitch, finally" Eva exclaimed putting her phone aside. "The waiter from last time asked me for your number again, if you don't check him I will." She stated and you could tell she was Hispanic.

"Eva, leave it alone, I already told him I'm a taken woman. If he ain't respect that then that's on him. I'm not wasting my time on a dude that ain't mine. Besides, I got good dick this morning, ain't no way Stuart Little could ruin it." I replied genuinely uninterested in the guy.

"That's why your ass was running late, you dirty little slut." She chastised me with the Wendy Williams "How you doing" arm flare causing me to laugh. "Girl, I don't blame you, I will be getting my freak on with Giano in his office, we fucking till the sun comes up." She laughed and so did I.

"I ain't need to know all that, but thank you for telling me, I'll be careful where I sit from now on," I responded playfully.

"Es, you're one to talk, not because your office is soundproof means we don't know what's going on. You guys would be in there for hours and when you do decide to come out you're both laced in hickies, especially Alessio." She said as a matter of fact.

"Ay, it ain't like that, well it is but it doesn't matter. We're talking about you and Gi, leave Pretty Boy and I out of it, anyways what are we doing today?"

"Well, first I hear there's a huge sale going on at Christion Louboutin and I need those latest pair of boots." She practically screamed. "Then we're gonna check Fashion Nova because I saw the cutest pink cargo set ever and I think it'll look perfect on you. I also need to go buy Giano a new phone because I accidentally threw it out the window when we were driving. After all, he wouldn't let me give him head on the highway. Like boooooo tomatoes." She explained, more like complained.

"Alright then, let's get shopping," I stated gathering my phone and my motivational water bottle along with my handbag and headed out the door.

"Eva, it's already nightfall, we've been shopping for hours." Essence complained as she slouched her figure aimlessly strolling through the streets of Miami.

They had been shopping for several hours and the majority of the bags belonged to Eva as Essence was solely focused on buying the very expensive Richard Millie for her favorite Pretty Boy.