Chapter 5 | A summoning 2

I had been in the room for a while after Evan's body had fell on the floor, it had been what feels like hours that had gone by and I tried everything to escape the ties that tied me in place but it wasn't working and occasionally I would stare at the limp body and wait for something to happen. I apparently needed to summon Habit back again but I don't have any way of doing it.

A door opened letting more light get into the dark room I am in, "A book appeared next to me, with a note that said I needed to give you it and to help if you needed any." It was Vinny who spoke even though I couldn't see him in the position I was in I knew it was him. "What happened to Habit?" He noticed the body on the floor, "Um well he said that he would leave Evan's body and I would have to 'resummon' him and he would come back and live in a copy of his body then Evan's body just fell onto the floor." I sighed.

"Oh, okay." He walks towards me and starts to untie my wrists, I pull my hands in front of me and rub them to get some feeling back into them and I push myself from off the ground and got a bit dizzy. "Thanks, so I guess I have to bring Habit back." I said sounding a bit disappointed and I faced Vinny who reaches out his hand holding the book towards me. I open the book and looked through the weird pages till I found the right page.

"Oh man, what the fuck is this shit." I said looking at the page of instructions, "What? Surely it cant be that bad" Vinny comes around and has a look at the instructions, "I mean its not that bad, but its weird." He says. I place the book down, "Could you help me get him up, after all I'm not really strong." I tried picking up one side of Evan's unconscious body while Vinny grabbed the other.

We placed him against the wall and held him there. "Right, so what now?" Vinny asks me, "I think we just leave him and apparently he'll stand up on his own." I back away first and then Vinny, we just look at the standing upright unconscious body "Man that's spooky how his body can just stand there." I say with a little chuckle, I turn around to get the book. "We have to tie him down with something, and then it says that we wait." 

"We could use the ties that was used for you." Vinny suggests, I grab the ties and walk back over to the body and tried tying his wrists together around something on the wall as best as I could, "Now we just wait." Another hour or so of waiting we hear Evan wake up.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

MY BLOODY HEADPHONES STOPPED WORKING PROPERLY BECAUSE MY FRIEND STOLE THEM FROM ME AND I TRIED GETTING THEM BACK NOW ONLY ONE SIDE WORKS UNLESS I TURN MY HEAD IN UNCOMFORTABLE POSITIONS :C 

Sorry just had to get that off my chest, anyways I honestly have no clue what I'm writing for this summoning thing I just started writing things. But I think its okay

TYSSSMMM FOR THE 26 READS!!!

Have a good day/night!

Yours truly,