Chapter 2 New Jersey

I checked the time and it said '11:07am', and we arrived at our hotel in New Jersey. It was a big, almost too fancy for me, hotel. We walked inside and Alexis started to talk to the people at the counter, and I waited for her to get the key for our room. "Thank you! Have a good day." Alexis says and walks over to me, "Come on lets put our stuff in our room, then we can go out and do what you want." She says and then we walk to a elevator and we enter it. I pressed the floor that was where our room was and the doors closed, the normal song that played in most elevators was playing, we stood there in comfortable silence until we arrived at our floor with a ding, and walked out towards our room.

Lexi unlocks the door and it opens to a surprisingly normal room, compared to the rest of the hotel looking fancy this room was simple. A small table with a lamp on it was sat in between two beds that were neatly made, there was a kitchen to the left of us it included a mini fridge, a microwave and a sink. I placed my bag down onto my bed, and sigh, "Alright, can we go to like a theme park please?" I beg her, and she just nods "Sure, I'll have to find a way to get to one first." I smile at her and say thanks. I sit down on the side of my bed and watch tiktoks. 

"We're gonna go to Six Flags, come on get your butt up and lets go." she says already standing at the door, "Yep, coming." I stood up and walked over to her. We walked back to the elevator,  Lexi presses the ground floor button and the doors closed, the music once again started up. Suddenly it started glitching and the lights flickered, me and Lexi look around confused as a familiar tune starts playing. It wasn't the elevator music, I knew it from somewhere, I couldn't remember it properly. The lights stopped flickering and the music went back to normal. "What, the fuck, was that?" I said looking at Lexi and she just gives me a confused expression back.

We reached our floor and we stepped out when the doors opened, Lexi was still very confused and I was too but, I was mainly thinking about what song was playing 'fuck why cant I remember it??' I thought, "Actually, can we just go to a cafe? Sorry for changing my mind, I don't know why but I don't partially want to something crazy, now." I ask her, "Sure, I mean after all it is your birthday." She simply reply's and we leave the hotel.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Hi again! This chapter is the beginning of some things that's about to go down and I enjoyed writing this, I hope you liked reading this!

Have a good day/night!

Yours truly,