Heading back home

Maxons perspective

         Me and America couldn't stay long as we had more things to do at home like being a King and a Queen. That's what she exactly was she played with the children like a mother, she greeted the towns people like a queen and she negotiation like a boss. I am so proud of her, I began to watch her sleep as we ride on the plane and she is absolutely breath taking, her red hair falling off her shoulders and her head placed on my lap; I couldn't think of anything better. 

   We hit some turbulence "Maxon what the hell was that?" she asked as she dug her nails in to my arm it hurt but it was worth it "It was just the plane darling, relax go back to sleep." she didn't protest and just dozed off , her clam breathing relaxed me and then I was asleep to.

      The plane had landed about three hours later and me and America slept the whole way, it was around midnight when finally got home, and the castle was quite on a maid came to help us with our bags and we stumbled up the steps. "You look like your drunk." she giggled at her joke and she almost passed out. 

       I caught her enough time and not to long before we got to the room. I placed her on the bed and crawled in myself wrapping my arms around America's tiny body, I felt like if I held her to hard she would bust into a million pieces. I kissed her face make sure not to wake her and then we both were back where we started asleep.

      Me and America woke up late and May sitting at the foot our bed. I taped Americas shoulder so she could she her little sister. "Good morning." she sang to me and May and it sounded like heaven had come to me. I had never heard America sing before and it mesmerized me. "Your wonderful Ames, and you promised you would get ready with me this morning so come on." 

  Americas Perspective     

I stumbled out of my and followed May out the room and then I realized that I hadn't kissed Maxon, I ran over and kissed his cheek "You thought I forgot my Royal hussbandness." I whispered so May couldn't hear and then left following behind her. 

  When we got her room Mary, Marlee, my mom, Kenna and Astrua were all waiting to get dressed. "Lets get started!" May yelled to the top her lungs and everyone started buzzing around the room slapping on make up and putting up hair, and zipping up dresses. It was so much fun "Why don't we all match?" we all screamed with delight. Then I remembered the dress I bought while I was on my honeymoon and I   bought all them matching dresses, I sent my maid to get them and they gushed at the shight of them I was so happy that they loved their dresses. "Ames, these dresses are amazing!" May twirled in her dress and mom admired the fabric while Marlee hugged me thight to show her affection, then Kenna and Astrua looked percious in their macthing set.                                        

       As we entered in blue strom of blue Maxon, Kota, Greaed and Kennea husband looked awstruk "You guys look like princesses." Greaed said as he at a pancake with way to much syrup on it. I heaed over to my seat and stealing a kiss from my husband "America you look amazing beound on words compared." he wishpered in my ear and nibbled on it a little it made me jump with excitement that I quickly contanied so no could nocited. Then out of no where a camera crew and Gravil were right in the room.                                                                                                                                                                           

    Enjoy