Prologue

Ayanokouji POV

My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, a normal high school student currently heading to my new school. The school I'm going to is known as the Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High School or ANHS for short. It was a peaceful ride until it was interrupted by the voice of a woman.

"Excuse me, sir but can you please give up your seat for this poor elderly lady please?" the girl asked, her voice catching the attention of the other passengers.

What I saw was an office lady asking a blonde haired boy who was seated at one of the priority seats along with an elderly woman right beside her.

"Now why would I do that? There is now reason for me to do so," the blonde haired boy responded. Judging by his demeanor, he seemed like the type to look at himself in the mirror every morning admiring himself.

"Excuse me, but I wouldn't mind giving her my seat," a voice behind me said. It was a boy who was wearing the same uniform as me, he had black hair and was wearing a warm smile.

"Thank you very much," the lady said as the elderly woman sat at the newly vacant seat.

A girl who also wore the same uniform walked over to the boy who gave up his seat. I decided to ignore their conversation and looked at a girl who was sitting next to me. She had long black hair and gradient red eyes, she was a real beauty. She was reading a book that I couldn't see the name of. She averted her gaze to me and then back at the book.

I lost interest and looked out the window till we got to the school.

After some time the bus finally came to a stop.

As I got off the bus, I saw a gate ahead of me, a passageway to my new found freedom. I walked towards it till a voice stopped me.

"Hey"

I looked back and saw the girl who was reading the book earlier. L

"You were looking at me, why?" she asked.

"Sorry, I was just interested to see if you would give up your seat," I replied.

"Well I didn't, is there something wrong with that?"

"Not at all, guess you don't like trouble."

"Don't assume we're anything alike, you may have not wanted trouble but I just didn't see the point in giving up my seat."

Doesn't that make you worse than me?

"If you have nothing else to say then I'm off."

I only wanted to share my opinion but anyway I went off in the same direction as her.

What did you guys think? This is my first time writing a story so I apologize for any mistakes. I've wanted to make a story like this for a while now and finally got the motivation to do so. Anyway there will mostly be crossover characters but I will have some oc's sprinkled in. The next two chapters will just be introductions to the new classes.

Feel free to give you thoughts and any tips and ideas will be helpful.