chapter 4

After all of the events happened earlier all of them are inside the three oiran's room'' is sumiko okay?'' Asked by giyu whose looking at sumiko whose laying down while using neziko's lap as a pillow'' yes she's okay no need to worry that happens when sumiko uses her breathing technique while unconsious'' said by neziko''let's just let her rest'' said by neziko while caressing sumiko's hair.

At the other side of the room the hashar are talking about how they'll go back at the The Ubuyashiki Estate with neziko's sister.

When the morning comes the hashiras are in the red light district pretending that they are marring the three oiran so that the oirans can successfully escape the red light district without getting hurt or something because of the rules in the inn

After they successfully got out of the place the went straight to the base camp of the demon slayers without any delays avoiding traveling at night for the safety of the three because demons might attack them at night fortunetly there was no demom attacks came to them so they got to the base smoothly

After hearing from a crow the master of the slayers asked his wife to ready a room for his guest that will come and send messeges to the other hashiras that the geust arr coming soon, after hearimg her husbands request the wife of the master hurriedly cleand a room on their estate with a help from the kakushis after cleaning she sends messeges through the crows to the other hashiras .

One by one every hashiras recieved the messege and hurried to go their master's estate. Upon entering the base sumiko can't help but to smile and say'' oh wow this place is beautiful'' see her smile her sisters can't but to smile either while giyu is also smiling but he didn't let others see it.

Hearing what sumiko said usui ''right! The kakushi took great care on this place'' 'oh I should thank them for making sumiko smile' giyuu thought

Mean while on the hashira's side are already sitted on the floor while waiting for the guest to arive. When sumiko and the others came the hashiras whose with them came in first

''We have arrived master''greeted by the hashiras and neziko '' its great to know you guy came here safe and sound'' '' thank you for your phrase master'' said by sanemi '' neziko where are the guest that are with you?''said by the master'' they're here master would you like me to introduce them?'' '' yes , I would like that neziko'' Said by the master, when the sisters came in side the others was shocked to see their beauty they already espected that neziko's sisters are beautiful but they did'nt know they were this beautiful its like see a fairy that came out of book.

''This are my sisters ,the oldest sumiko,the second one zeniko, and lastly inoko whose the third one'' said by neziko'' its nice meeting you the master of demon slayers''greeted by thr sisters.

To be continued

Heheh sorrycfor not updating I've been busy from school work and now I'm a graduating student I'll get super busy