Chapter Fourteen

I climbed into bed and grabbed the lotion off of my nightstand. I squeezed some out and rubbed it on my hands. Kyle walked out of the bathroom in his shorts and hopped into bed.
"Can you give me a shoulder massage. They've been hurting lately." He took his hands and rubbed them across my shoulders, lightly pressing into my skin.
"Did you figure out what you're gonna do after I'm gone." I paused for a moment. I didn't even start thinking about that.
"I don't wanna talk about this right now."
"Ok then we don't have to." He kept rubbing my shoulders lightly.
"I just am frustrated and stressed out about a lot. I'm gonna have to support myself and raise our daughter by myself. It's not what I had planned." He stopped what he was doing and sighed.
"I'm going to make sure you'll be in good hands before I die. I'm not gonna leave you like this." I turned and hugged him. This was the moment when I let everything out and let my emotions get the best of me. He held me tight in his arms and I felt a single teardrop fall against my back. This was the first time I saw Kyle cry.
"I just want you to know that I'm glad I met you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and you're beautiful. So fucking beautiful that any man deserves you. No matter what happens, I'll always be right here." He kissed my shoulder and still had his arms wrapped around me.
I was in the spare bedroom of our home. I had moved all the furniture out and was standing on a ladder painting the walls. I picked out a light gray and was planning to put pink curtains on the wall. I had been working in here for hours making sure everything would be perfect. It seemed strange that I was already decorating my daughter's room. She was gonna be hear soon and I wasn't even close to being ready. The closet was pretty full but I just needed to finish decorating the room. I have all of the sleepers organized and all by size. Kyle's mom had been helping out so much and we promised her that she could be in the delivery room. She had bought me so much. She got me and swing to put in the living room. She got me a stroller. She basically got me everything I needed.
I stepped down and glanced at the wall. I was finally finished painting and I was proud of myself.
I heard the front door open and I knew it was Kyle. He peeked inside the room and smiled.
"Wow! This looks amazing!" I smiled at him and took a second look around the room.
"Thank you. I think it looks good." He walked over to me and picked me up off the ladder. My belly was in the way but he tried his best to hold me up. He kissed me and set me down.
"How are you doing. Is the pain ok?" He sat down in the rocker his mom had also gotten me. She was planning on moving in to help out since that would pretty much be the end of Kyle's life.
"Yeah. I'm just tired." I walk over to him and sit in his lap.
"I'm sorry. You wanna go lay down?" He smiled and placed his hands on my hips.
"No. I want to fuck your tight pussy." I blushed at his comment. He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He plopped me down on the bed and immediately pulled my pants off. I unbuttoned his shirt and ripped it off his muscular abdomen. He pulled my shirt over my head and started kissing my stomach. He did this ever since I got pregnant and it was his way of talking to the baby. Even though she wasn't born yet, we loved her to death. His head was now in between my legs and circling around my pussy. He was very good at sex and liked to show it. Every once in a while he would look up at me and smile. Once he was finally inside me, his thrusting movements were slow. He was scared he would hurt the baby. He placed his lips on mine and slipped his tongue past my lips. This might have been one of my last times having sex with him which was hard to accept.
Once we finished, the sheets were up to our shoulders and Kyle was playing with my hair.
"Have you thought about what we're gonna name this baby?"
"I don't know but I have some names in mind." He smiled and rubbed his thumb across my back. He kissed my forehead a couple times letting me know that he loved me.