Really?

The weekend came by and I was sitting in barbs room looking through magazines. Their parents had gone on one of their usual trips and Barbra was going to Danny's tomorrow so today we were going to be at home just chilling.

I wanted to spend the day with Carol I missed her and wanted to give her revenge from the last time I saw her, but I had to wait until tomorrow for my revenge.

"Don't you think he's hot" Barb said and showed me a boy

"No I don't think so" I giggled "what would Danny say about that?" I smirked

"Oh I miss him" she sighed "fuck I want to do something, you know what we could do? "

"What?" I asked confused

"After we see that movie with Debbie and she goes to bed we could drink a little, maybe?" She looked at me "besides I really wanted to go out today"

Even though all I wanted to do was being with Carol I still loved to hang out with Barb "Yeah me too"

"Maybe we should already start?" Barb smiled

I looked up at the watch "well she isn't home until like 30 minutes" I heard Barb say

"Okey but just a little and maybe later more" I smiled and sat up

Barb put on music while I chugged my half. I just wanted to be a teenage girl before I had to study with Carol. I jumped up from the bed and started dancing with Barbra. The alcohol wasn't that strong either.

Until 30 minutes later when Carol came home and I went to her room and saw her in very tight jeans. I closed the door "I've missed you" she said and wrapped her hands around my waist.

"Missed you too," I said quickly then sat down. Fuck I wanted to do all kinds of things with her but I snapped out of it and focused on studying. Drunk or not the feeling between my legs she always made me feel felt irresistible to act out on.

"No Carol, focus" I said when her hand caressed my thigh

Carol straddled herself over my lap and started kissing me "cmon I've been such a good girl" she whispered

"Oh really have you?" I asked

"Yea I've done almost all my schoolwork" she breathed

"Yeah but when I saw you last time you didn't act like such a good girl?" I chucked

"Oh you're still mad about that?" She smirked

"No, but I've got a surprise for you tomorrow so you sit down and study or I won't show you what it is" I tried to place her on her own chair but she held onto me.

"Really?" She asked searching for an answer

"Really" I repeated and sat her down on her chair

I really wanted to just lay her down and eat her out but I knew Barb was going to come in and complain about wanting to do something, so better for us all to stay on the safe side.