Bar filled with idiots

"What the fuck, no!" She shouted

"You're not going to ruin this night for me!" Barb snapped

"Oh yeah this so special night" she laughed "he's only going to fuck you nothing more!"

"Oh shut up Carol my fucking friend has been here every fucking day dealing with you and your bullshit let her have one fucking night"

Gosh you thought you absolutely didn't want to get dragged in to this fight, and actually you would rather stay with Carol then going with Barb.

"Well I want to fucking be with her too" carol wanted to scream at her sister but instead played it off

Before heading out fully Barb stopped in the doorway "You know if you had been nicer I might have let you come but they don't allow dykes" she mocked

Carol felt burning tears in her eyes but only yelled "get the fuck out I hate you!"

——
When  the girls had left carol said to herself 'if they're going to party I might as well join'
And with that she took some light liquor hidden in the nightstand on her father's side of the bed and chugged. After that she went into barbs room to look for something to wear something nicer.

—-

Two hours later Carol was on her bicycle with some nice flared jeans her usual flannel over her white shirt. She hadn't really found what she was looking for and didn't want to wear something to reviling.

She knew which bar they were in because Barb always went to the same. Carol wasn't even that drunk only warm. When she finally got there she parked her bike, she didn't even know what to say or do when she went in.

——

I was sitting in the bar smoking and drinking my drink. Danny was all over Barbra and they couldn't act like normal people, I had tried to dance but some creepy dude had come up to me and tried to dance with me so I stopped and went back to the bar.

"Oh my god, Carol what are you doing here" I exclaimed when I saw her live in the bar, I was so shocked, had something happened to her.

Barb on the other side wasn't so worried. She took her sister in the arm and escorted her out. Danny asked me twice why they had gone, he was clearly drunk and only thinking about himself. I rolled my eyes the third time he asked and decided to go out and check up on them.

They had an huge argument "it's not me in there getting used and all" carol yelled

"shut the fuck up carol and go home" barb shouted

"Are you hurt?" I asked Carol, she shook her head

Danny came out, he had sobered up a bit and tried to hug Barb "when are we going?" He asked like a baby

"Soon baby, after I kill my little sister here"

Gosh I got so irritated at Danny "I think it would be the best if you and Danny go to whatever place you want to, and I take carol home" I said

"No you should come with us hello it's a girls night?" Barb said and I took her to the side

"Look okay I get that you want to be with Danny tonight that's all you talked about, so be with him now and I'll take care of Carol"

"Are you sure you could do that?"

I was so happy that I didn't have to convince her more "Yes absolutely" I smiled and gave her a hug

"You know you could sleep at my house if you don't want to go home to your stepdad"

"Yeah I'll see where I end up" I laughed

"I'll tell you everything tomorrow okey?" Barb whispered as we walked back "and yes I have all the numbers written down if anything would happen

I gave her a smile and they took off.