Sad bunny

Bunzo was just walking around being bored when he overheard his friends voting on who was the better bunny. He smiled, his friends should choose him right?

Bunzo listened as most of his friends chose Hoppy as the better bunny. Hearing his friends say hoppy was better, hearing his best friend say hoppy was better, pained him. He always thought PJ would pick bunzo as the better bunny since they are best friends.

Bunzo walked away and went back to musical memory. He sat alone in silence. He never had much of an ego but if he did it would've been shattered.

Bunzo crashed his cymbals but didn't find much joy or entertainment this time. He got up and went to mommy long legs.

Mommy long legs was just resting when she saw bunzo. "Bunzo? What do you need?" She said, she didn't really care to pay attention to bunzo but thought she had to in order to be a good leader.

"Um, my friends were discussing who's better... me or hoppy... and most of my friends chose hoppy.... Even PJ..." bunzo's voice was low like he wanted to cry.

"Oh, bunzo.." mommy long legs now had a kinder tone and brought bunzo into a hug. "It'll be okay." She said trying to comfort bunzo.

Bunzo cried a bit and hugged mommy back. She sang Itsy Bitsy Spider until bunzo fell asleep.
Mommy long legs also went to sleep while holding bunzo.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Bunzo was cleaning up musical memory and went off to find something to do. When he kept looking around, he found the pit he had fallen into during his Easter hunt.. it was dark and disgusting... one step then two steps then three and four until he was at the edge of the pit. He hesitated before jumping into the pit

He took quite the tumble until he finally reached the bottom. He groaned in pain and sat up.
He didn't think his friends would find him or care to go looking.

He waited..

And waited....

And waited....

Nobody showed up. Days must've passed... he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

When he woke up he had no idea where he was but it wasn't familiar. He saw mommy long legs, a guy he didn't know that went by Ollie, and PJ... bunzo saw stitches on himself that he didn't recognize.

"All set" Ollie said while bunzo had pretended to still be asleep.
"I wonder how he got into that pit to begin with" mommy had said while picking up bunzo to take him Back to musical memory. She dropped him off at musical memory and crawled away.

Bunzo, now in the clear, had stopped pretending to be asleep and went to get a look at the stitches.
There was a lot of them. Bunzo wasn't too fond of the stitches. He got some thread, a needle, and a seam ripper. He tore open the stitches and started to re-sew them with a less noticeable color of thread. While it hurt sticking the needle through his fur to close the wounds from when he fell into the pit he still continued until he thought the stitches weren't noticeable enough.

He left his musical memory and bumped into Ollie. Bunzo didn't know Ollie well all he knew is that Ollie has cameras everywhere, Ollie doesn't leave his office, and Ollie is the one who originally stitched up bunzo.

Bunzo just stared at Ollie until Ollie said something
"Are you okay?" Ollie asked Bunzo seeing some of the stitches undone.
"How did this happen?" He says to bunzo.
"I'm fine... who are you?" Bunzo asks
"I'm Ollie."
"Who?" Bunzo never recalled anybody named Ollie but didn't really shy to dig deeper so he left it be.

After Ollie had finished re-stitching bunzo back to regular.

Bunzo left quickly. He didn't quite trust Ollie yet having just met him but he wouldn't mind getting to know him more. Bunzo went back to musical memory and went to sleep again to avoid all of his problems until the next day.