A new snack

Bunzo was playing in musical memory with boogie bot, catbee, and one of the many mini huggy's.

"Yayyyyy!" Boogie exclaimed, they always acted the youngest of the group.

When the mini wuggy had told boogie that its been years and to grow up, Bunzo and Catbee got a bit defensive of Boogie. They didn't want boogie to be upset and thought as long as boogie was happy it was fine.

The little wuggy kept pestering Bunzo and Catbee until Bunzo had decided he had enough.

With one crash of his cymbals the mini wuggy was out cold, Bunzo looked at the mini wuggy.

"Bunzo?" Catbee said while looking at Bunzo.

Bunzo lifted the cymbals and crashed the cymbals on the mini wuggy. Catbee and boogie never seen Bunzo act like this. Usually he was kind and sweet and would only ever hurt somebody with the cymbals unless it was a worker

Bunzo felt hungry, He was almost always hungry. Ever since Playtime.Co shut down he has only eaten off of what remains there or whatever teenagers who break into the place for a 'rebellious' trait or as a dare had dropped.
Bunzo lifted up the mini wuggy and ate it in almost one bite.

Catbee and Boogie watched as Bunzo had ate. Catbee and Boogie felt scared. They ran out of musical memory to find Mommy long legs and tell on Bunzo.

Bunzo, who was still in musical memory, had continued to feast until there was no trace of the mini wuggy. Bunzo smiled having had an actual 'meal' for the first time in ages. He wanted more.

After a moment a few small tears came from Bunzo, he never thought he would eat another toy.. he never wanted to do any harm and didn't know what got into him to make him do that. The guilt remained for a long while but he ignored it. Another mini wuggy had entered musical memory looking for the one Bunzo had ate. Bunzo jumped on the mini wuggy knocking it out cold with the cymbals before eating again.

Bunzo smiled and blocked out the guilt, he enjoyed the savory taste of the mini wuggy's. Bunzo had finally found something to cure his hunger. A new love for the savory flavor of the other toys had been made when he ate the mini wuggy. For now it's okay, at least he has a new snack...