10

Interactions

Three years have passed since their debut. Almost six years since Nari has talked to Minho. A year since she was offered to become Versace's muse by Donatella herself. Time seemed to flow by in an instant. In those three years, it was filled with joy, despair, and anger. However, Nari did not allow those negative emotions ruin the effort she has made to reach the stage.

During the past three years, Lumina have rose to fame. They took the kpop industry by a storm. A self-produced female kpop group. It went even crazier once armys found out she was the master behind some of the most famous BTS songs. That certainly helped growing her fanbase. 

Lumina broke records here and there. It has been an eventful three years. They have grown, matured, and learned from their mistakes. They can say that they're a professional now when it comes to being an idol. They even have juniors now. Something Nari never imagined having. She was so used to being the maknae that when one of the juniors called her 'unnie', it felt like a strange word.

They have had several world tours, concerts, fan meets, and fan signs. Nari never imagined her life turning out this way, being the one to sing and perform her own song for the whole world to see.

"Hello~" Nari greeted the camera who was filming the behind the scenes of their preparation for their comeback stage.

She sat on the make-up chair as the stylists were dolling her up for their newest comeback, 'Oh my god'. So far, it is one of Nari's favorite track as she enjoyed the make-up looks and clothing they prepared for this concept. She looked like a sexy siren most of the time and she loved it more than anything.

"Minnie unnie is killing me today again." Nari complained to the camera as she pointed it towards Minnie who was fixing her mic. She was the first one to get ready in the group.

"You're lucky seeing as my face is the last one you'll see before you die." Minnie teased as she approached the younger and took the camera from her.

Nari rolled her eyes and chuckled as Minnie began filming the other members. Nari stood up as soon as she was finished and began to set up her mic, making sure they won't fall and is secured properly to her outfit. The last thing she wants to deal with is a wardrobe malfunction. 

"Let's go?" Miyeon asked as they soon gathered.

Climbing up to the stage, it had always been nerve-wrecking. No matter how many times they do this, Nari still finds herself trembling in nervousness at times. Despite the nervousness, the way the fans yelled their name, the way they waved their light sticks, and the way they went to support them was more than enough to soothe their nerves.

However, as soon as the music starts and she gets engrossed in the music, everything disappears. All the nervousness and tension got replaced by adrenaline and the desire to perform their best.

"Well done, everyone. Congratulations." Miyeon smiled at them as they went back to their room, panting.

"Congratulations!" Nari cheered as she passed the water bottles to each and every member, making sure all of them have water to prevent dehydration. Someone getting sick during promotion is something they all try to actively avoid.

"I'll go to the bathroom really quick. Anybody wants something from the vending machine?" Nari asked her members as she stood up. She knows the others would be too exhausted to go and she wants to do her unnies a favor.