23

Comments if you love me hehe

Mila steps into the entrance of Scarlet's home with a deep breath, her stomach twisting with an anxiety that Harlow quickly notices. "Don't look so scared." she places her hand on the girl's shoulder and smiles. "She's a human being just like you."

The reminder that Scarlet is, in fact, a human calms Mila scarcely. However, the expensive-looking home radiates a sense of warmth, a detail Mila did not envision when imagining the woman's luxury residence.

"I was expecting it to be a little more intimidating?" she laughs anxiously, inhaling the vanilla aroma that glides around the space. "You know, empty walls and clinical sides?"

Harlow scoffs playfully, setting her keys down into a nearby bowl. "Scarlet couldn't care less about keeping a show home." she clarifies, "She prefers to keep it cosy. Come on, I'll take you through."

Mila follows the woman down a hallway with a deep breath and gasps when noticing the large yet pretty kitchen ahead. The theme follows a few shades of grey, each element of the space reflecting a piece of Scarlet's personality. Warm golden lights illuminate the polished counters, and a classic kitchen island sits in the middle with an array of scattered books.

"I'll go get her for you." Harlow winks. "Wait right here!"

Maisie looks up at Mila and smiles with fidgety feet. "That lady is pretty", she giggles. "She has princess clothes on."

Mila laughs, using her thumb to slick back a stray hair on the girl's forehead. "She's very pretty", she replies, bending to whisper in her ear, "I think she really is a princess."

Maisie covers her mouth and widens her eyes. "She is?" Mila nods. "I just met a princess?"

"You did!" the girl squeals excitedly. "You're about to meet another one in a second, too."

Maisie can barely contain herself. All the while, Mila's heart begins thudding like a drum under the anticipation of Scarlet's arrival. She looks around the space, hoping to find something to focus on before the sound of the little girl gasping forces her gaze to meet the doorway in the distance.

"Hi, pretty!" Scarlet gasps in a high-pitched voice from across the room, directing her attention to Maisie, now beaming like the morning sun. "How are you?"

"Good." she blushes, stepping back to hug Mila's thigh with a shy yet curious gaze.

Mila stands frozen, unable to believe the sight before her "You look-

"Different?" Scarlet arches her brow. "What, you thought I slept in gowns and heels, James?"

Mila shakes her head and laughs, "No." she clarifies "I just? I never imagined the fashion icon wearing a hoodie and booty shorts."

Scarlet shakes her head and folds her arms. "Bet you're glad I kept my makeup on, huh?" she teases. "You may not have recognised me otherwise."

Mila swallows hard, looking the woman up and down with a budding and almost unbearable attraction. The glamorous makeup and messy black hair complement the oversized black hoodie perfectly. Sure, the gowns and exposed cleavage are a sight to behold, but the leisurely attire has Mila feeling more than a wave of desire.

As much as Mila would love to take a mental picture of Scarlet's toned thighs, the inpatient tug against her skirt forces her gaze downward to meet the little girl's pout.

"Right, this is my little sister, Maisie." She introduces with an awkward smile, "Maisie, this is my boss, Scarlet"

"Nice to meet you, Maisie" Mila watches as Scarlet gets down on her knees to grab the little girl's hands "I love your hair!"