half a heart

chapter 3 happy/sad times

so today is the first day of spring brake and the first day Alicia has seen me sense I moved I am so happy we are Google to have the best week ever.

Dear diary to day is Friday the last day of spring brake and it has been the worst week ever Alicia, Haley,and I got pushed in to a will it was not fun we were in there of two days then some vampire tried to kill me and the worst part is Alicia has to go home to day it is so not cool

"star Come say good bye to Alicia " "OK mom I am coming" "good bye Alicia I am going to miss you so much " "I am Going to miss you to" "good bye see in the summer time" "good bye."

will mom said I Can go to the mall with David and Haley and she gave me $201 I know it is a lot and I didn't even ask her it was crazy. I was so happy so I called David and he came and got me then Haley we whet shopping we whet to hot topic then Spencer and got lunch it was a cool day and tomorrow is David and my first date I can't wait. so by the time I got home I hid $20 left and I put: n a Can I had with money in it I think it had $500 to $600 dollars in it I don't No. I had a really good time. will I have my first date with David tomorrow .

Will to day is my first date with David I am so happy I can't wait he is tacking me to the moves we are going to see worm bodes I was told it is a good move .

So David is almost here.  I have black pants a pink taken top and my pink ALL-STAR I look awesome and then he got here and I see Alice  and Alex  in the back of his car an then Alex said. David  told me that it was a double date it still was a good drive to the movies  and then David and I went and sat a lone in the every front of the move Alice  and Alex  went and sat in the back of the move so I guess  it was a good date.