half a heart

chapter 2                                  the big move

I started my first at my new school today it started OK but the ending was not what I pleaded it to be. so I got to my first class science it was cool I like it then I got to my second class P.E. I got my new P.E. clothes and my locker. so I was getting ready for P.E. and some girl in the locker room seen my scars form when I cut my self so this is how it all started "Hey new girl" "Hi" "so you cut your self" "No not any more" "so you did cut your self " "Yes I did OK now leave me alone! " "and if I don't what will you Do Go cut your self again? " "No but I will kick the crap out of you!" "Oh you will I would love to see you try." "OK then after school I will! " "see you there!" so after school I went and looked for that girl and I found her and this is what happen. "are you ready for me to kick your ass!" "Oh come on you can't Do any thing! " " OK how dose your face fell?!" "good why?" "how dose it fell now!?" "just shut up white trash!" and then I punched her in the face and got in a lot of trouble. my mom got so made at me then I told her why I did it Oh and I won she was crying a lot her friends did try to help but they could not get me off her after she called me white trash. it was on like donkey Kong. and I got Saturday school for a month Yea worst first day ever. will that girl dose not mess with me any more.

So my second day of school was nice I got a new friend her name Alice  she is so cool and she is a half vampire to how cool right and we have every class together cool right best day ever.

           it has been 4 weeks now scene I started going to Swanson high school and it has been OK but to day was crazy today I met David he is so sweet and nice he has Blake hair blue eyes and snake bits. and this is how we met. so I was on my way to 5per and I ran in to him my papers went every were an then he looked at  an  said "I am so sorry are you OK?" "Yea I am OK thank you for asking." "will it is my fault" with a half smile on his face then he helped me get all of my papers off the floor then he told me his name which went like this "my name is David what is yours?" so I told him "my name is star." then he said  "will it is nice to meet you. " then he asked "how old are you?" "I am 17 how old are you?" "I am 18." "cool will I have to Go." "OK Oh what can I get your number?" "OK (951)284-3879 can I get yours?" "OK (951) 482-6859 I will call you " "OK" and then he left and when I got to class I was so happy and my new bff Haley asked me why I was so happy and then I told her and then we started to scream it was so funny because the hole class looked at us like we where crazy or some thing. then I got a text from David and this is what we were talking about. "Hey" "Hey" "what are you doing? " "I am sitting in class what are you doing?" "same thing" "cool will I have to Go my teacher is looking at me bye" "OK bye ;) " I was gust like OMG. and at the end of the day it was OK when I got out of school David asked me I I I would like a ride home I said OK then he drove me home and Yes I told my brother that I got a ride home.

so it is now all most spring brake and my best friend in the hole world is coming out to Jonson ville I can't Waite. 2 more days in tell she comes out Yes. when I got home David asked me if he can take me to school tomorrow is said OK then I got out of the car and went in said and this is what happened "mom dad I am home" "hi honey " "hi baby girl would you like to Go shopping? " "Yes can I plz daddy?" "OK here is $98 dollars " thank you so much " "any time baby girl." then my brother drop me off at the mall. I went to hot topic got like a lot of BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR and BLACK VEIL BRIDES stuff. and then I got my nails done. when I was there I ran in to David it was cool he went to hot topic with me and he went in the nail shop with me to it was cute but weird at the same time. he also gave me a ride home he is so nice. when I got home my mom ask me what I did so I told her I ran in to my friend David and I got some new stuff from hot topic and got my nails done she said OK asked if I ate I said I did then I when to bed.

so today David pick me up and we went to school my friends where like Oh my God when I got out of his car they ask me if we were going out I was like No he is just a friend. "OMG Haley I can't Waite for tomorrow" "why "my best friend Alicia is coming out here for spring brake " "cool I would like to meet her " "OK you can come with me to get her from the air port" "OK" "will let's Go site don " "OK let's Go." so after school David gave me a ride home it was cool then his phone started to ring it was is girlfriend cat. cat has green eyes and red hair I was a little sad that he had a girlfriend. but I got over it I think I did. will I guess not because my brother knows when I am sad and I know when he knows I am sad because he goes down to a dog and jets on my bed and lase whit me.

will to day is the day Alicia comes out here to see me. David came and got me then Haley then we went to the air port and got Alicia so when I seen her this I what happened "OMG Alicia! " "OMG star!" "I can't believe you are here!" " I know!" "so Alicia this is Haley" "Haley this is Alicia "

Haley p.o.v.

"Hey Alicia it is nice to meet you" "it is nice to meet you to Haley" "so what Do you like to Do Alicia?" "I love to sing" "cool I love to dance" "that is cool"

star p.o.v.

"Alicia this is David " " David this is Alicia " I hope you all get along.

David p.o.v.

"it is so nice to meet you you are all star talks about" "I am an I?" "you are like nice joke." "I know she dose. "

stars p.o.v.

"OK guys let's Go " "OK " all three of them said at the same time. so when David drop us off at my house Haley and Alicia got out of the car and I went to get out and then David grab my arm then said "star can u ask you some thing?""hum OK " "will you Go out with me?" "what about cat?" we broke up?" "then OK" "bye""bye David." as I was going in side my house cat came over and this is what she had to say "Hey there star" "hi cat" "will David broke up with me " "I know cat " "he said he fell in love with a girl with black hair and blue eyes" "he did did he " "Yes he did and Do you know who that is?" "Yes I do" "you Do who is it?" "Yea me " "he left me for you?" "Yes he did now can you plz leave " "OK I will" "thank you" and then she left.

when I got inside Alicia and Haley ask me what happened then I said "David broke up with cat and then asked me out then I said Yes then cat came over here and had a fit because he broke up with her for me." then they both said "OMG" at the same time.

"will girls let Go order some piazza. " "OK." "Yes." then my brother came in as a dog so No one know it was him but I did then I told him to get out then he came in as a human and this is what he hid to say "Hey Alicia " "hi Tom " "Hey Haley" "Hey Tom " "what Do you what Tom " "nothing star I just keeping a eye on you." "you mean keeping a eye on Alicia we all know you like her" "No I don't" "Yes you Do now get out of my room and if the piazza guy comes tell me plz" "OK fine I will" " star the piazza guy here" "OK Tom I coming"

piazza guy "that will be $9.28 plz" "OK here you Go and keep the change""OK have a good night" " you to dude" when I got bake up stars my brother was in dog form in my room this is going to be a long week.