𝟬𝟱. ❛ 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 & 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬 ❜

❝ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴅꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ? ❞

 ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴅꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ? ❞

( where harry and magnolia receive their tickets to hogwarts )

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Magnolia screeches, running through the living room and out the backyard. Remus looked up from his book, while Sirius looked up from playing with cords on his new electric guitar. They looked at each other in confusion before rushing off their butts, following their daughter to the backyard.

"Woah, slow down, flower!" Sirius laughed as they saw her running up to the short fence that sat between there's and James and Lily's backyard. But then he froze at the letter. He looked at Remus, who gave him a questioning look before walking over and looking at the letter too.

"HARRY, COME OUTSIDE!"

"Wait, is that—" Remus mutters before suddenly Harry bursts out of his house with a letter.

"Did you get your Hogwarts letter too?!" Harry exclaims in excitement, showing off his letter to Magnolia.

Magnolia squeals excitedly, holding her letter tightly and Harry climbs over the fence. They don't bother opening their letter before Harry practically jumps in her arms in excitement. The two adults look at the two in confusion as Lily and James run outside with a little Daisy right behind them.

"Is Harry here?! Oh..." Lily is exasperated, furrowing her eyebrows as she sees Maggie and Harry hugging each other, shouting exclamations at each other. She slows down, walking up to the fence with a laugh.