𝟬𝟮. ❛ 𝐚-𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞'𝐬 & 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❜

❝ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ — ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ! ❞

ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ — ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ!

( where magnolia and harry show only the beginning of their hatred )

warning ; swearing

SIRIUS ENTERED THE KITCHEN of the apartment loft he shared with Remus. Remus was cooking dinner, dressed in his usual brown sweater and blue jeans. Sirius didn't have to work because of his substantial inheritance, but Remus was looking for a part-time job at a library where he could take easy days off during full moons. Even though Sirius offered to take care of him, Remus enjoyed working and didn't want to be dependent on Sirius.

"Honey, I'm home!" James exclaimed, bursting through the door with one-year-old Harry on his hip, while Lily followed behind, rolling her eyes.

"We're in here, deer! Ha, get it?" Sirius snorts at his pun as Remus only chuckles, mocking his pun. "Oh yeah, hilarious, Padfoot."

"Where is Maggie?" Lily asks as she takes Harry from James. James then sits on the high stool at the kitchen counter next to Sirius.

Peter comes inside the apartment unannounced, opens the fridge, and cracks open a beer for himself. "She's in the living room with Eva."