She Is A Demon King.

Lily Bloodfallen? She's just joking, right? How could I possibly talk to such a powerful creature hahaha ....

[The fact that you're talking to me right now.]

T-this is for real? No, no, no I hope something hits my head so that I can wake up from this dream.

Krank! Suddenly a crow crashed into the glass right next to me until it shattered and hit my head.

"Ahhh!"

I was shocked because the crow hit my head so hard that it died with a broken neck.

"T-this is real...?" I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Geez, are you okay Arthur?" Alice asked.

"Y-yes! I'm fine professor, maybe this is just a coincidence ahaha ...." I replied.

"It seems like bad luck is happening to you." Alice said.

Some of the students in my class chuckled including Kai. I could only hold my head while laughing embarrassed.

"Then I'll continue the lesson." Alice said.

With that, the lesson resumed and I was still trapped in confusion mixed with fear that I was indeed talking to the demon king who eliminated all life five thousand years ago.

[Classic story huh?]

"So you really are Lily Bloodfallen...?" I asked.

[Should I hit your head with a flying dragon first?]

"N-no, no, no... thank you." I replied.

I still couldn't believe that this was the truth!

"S-so mistress Lily-"

[Lilith.]

"Eh?"

[My real name is Lilith. They changed my name to Lily on purpose. I don't even know what they were thinking by changing my name.]

"Oh... okay."

So they changed her name to Lily all this time? Well, who doesn't know the story of the tyrannical demon king in this world but strangely why did they change her name?

"T-then can I ask you a question?"

[Sure. What's your question?]

"Why can I talk to you now? I can't see you here and can only hear your voice in my head."

[Oh? Isn't that obvious? I'm inside you.]

Ok wait a minute this is a little disturbing to my mind and body.

"Can you repeat that one more time?"

[I'm inside you.]

It's... just a joke isn't it? I mean, seriously? But how can she be inside me when I've never met her in person?

[We met last night.]

What? Last night? Are you saying you're the creepy white-haired woman I met in the old castle in the middle of the forest?

[The word 'creepy' hurts my heart and it's true that I'm the woman you met in the forest abyss.]

Okay this is giving me goosebumps. What are you in my body for!?

[Oh? Isn't it obvious to escape from that forest? That bastard Yakahagi was lucky to seal me in that place.]

Yakahagi? Was that the name of the king of the gods at the time? The name of the king of the gods is so mysterious that even now no one knows except the gods.