Reaction!

"Hello AUs! Today we will be doing a reaction as requested by rubyduby173 ." Said Lala.

Everyone was teleported to a theater. The screen showed "Random Stuff(mostly Classic)" and the lights went out.

"You will react to some random stuff, a mix of fluff and angst." Said Lala.

The first video was starting. "Numb Little Bug" showed on the screen. (The video is by AfterArtist on YouTube)

They all watched the video. "Sans, what is with those strange shadowy people?" Asked Puff. "Dunno bro." Said Classic. "W-what are those gold threads and stuff?" Asked Peace. Classic stayed silent. 'Reset?' The unaware thought. 'Oh dear/nuts/this isn't good' thought the unaware. 'Sans is always joking, but what was with his face there?' Thought Puff. "I think I remember that." Said Reaction seeing Sans hug her, "b-but I don't remember that g-guy." "Papyrus/Puff is dead?!" Exclaimed the unaware. 'Why does Classic have those glitches over his face?" Thought Smudged. "Isn't that the machine in the basement?" Asked Puff. Classic nodded. 'What was with Frisk and MK?" Thought Guardian. 'Sans is wearing my scarf...' thought Puff. "My spear?!" Exclaimed Undyne. "Why is he in the judgement hall?" Exclaimed everyone who didn't know about Sans being judge. Everyone was shocked at the image of Frisk with a bone through them. They watched in shocked and gave yells when they saw Classic get hit. "H-how is he alive if he died?" Asked Switch. "Maybe I-it's another AU?" Suggested Anime.

The next video's title flashed across the screen. It read "ASRIEL PLAYS HOPES & DREAMS IN MIDI". (Made by Obisan on YouTube)

"Asriel?!" Exclaimed Peace and King. Solar looked proud of himself. Fallen said, "I think my ears are going to bleed."

Then the next video flashed on screen, titled "TRNDSTTR.......I think//meme inglish and Spanish." (Made by MakiCute on YouTube)

"Really Sans?" Said Peace when Sans screamed. CC said, "That hurt!" When they saw Asriel bite them. Boss said, "Puff why were you in a dress?!" "I thought it was what you were supposed to wear when gardening!" Said Puff. "My SHIP!" Yelled Blue at his part. At the chocolate part, Error, Cross, and the other Charas were entranced. "Ink?!" Asked Dream. 'Who were those two' thought Error. "Pfft," some laughed at Lust. "I can say that Dust can't play the flute. My ears or whatever were ringing for hours," said Nightmare. "Horror!?" Exclaimed the bad sans and Terror.

"Souper" read the title. (Fair warning, the video contains cursing). (Made by Jazz on YouTube)

"Why is there so much soup?" Asked Ghost. Puff, why were you buying clothes at a soup store?" Asked Caretaker. "What is with all those dogs?!" Asked Glitter.

"Happy Face" the title showed. (Made by MIDORIMATCHA)

"Frisk?" Asked Reaction. "Sans!?" Yelled Puff. "What's happening...?" Said Switch. "They're fighting?!" Said Battle. 'Chara?' Thought Peace. 'What's with that star?' Thought Anime. 'Sans' face...' thought Papyrus. Everyone felt shivers. "What was that?" Asked King. The aware stayed silent.

"On to the next video!" Said Lala.

The next was titled "Enemy Meme". (By Desktop Dinosaur on YouTube)

'Is that the war?' Thought Brew. 'That's Frisk climbing and falling,' thought Peace. 'There's that star again,' thought Anime. "It's the human and the rest of us! But why is Sans back there and... why do you have a knife human?" Asked Puff. 'Mercy killed Peace?' Thought Queen. "Th-there's no way this happened, we're all alive." Said Reaction. "Why are Sans and Frisk fighting?!" Exclaimed Guardian. "What...?" Said Boss. No one really knew what to make of it.

"6 x 3" flashed on the screen. Peace, Classic, and Mercy groaned. (This was made by Daira Dreamer)

"Are you all stupid?" Asked Brew. "No! Look it was just an off day!" Said Classic.

The screen showed "When the bad sans play Minecraft." The bad sans had various looks on their face. (This was made by Nori Berry on YouTube)

"What is this?" Asked Dream. "You guys have Minecraft?" Blue asked happily. "Of course," said Killer. Most were in a state of what just happened.

"Bad Sanses being idiots for 1:22" flashed on screen. (Made by -Lemonlime- on YouTube)(warning: some language)

"Really brother?" Said Dream. Nightmare smiled. "Really Error?" Said Blue. "Killer can't sing that song." Said Nightmare. "Yeah, am I a roach?" Asked Horror. "Oh, I remember this, I was fun." Said Dust. "You kept popping up." Said Killer. "Brother?" Dream said when Nightmare's part popped up. "By the way Boss, which did you do?" Asked Killer. "Both." Said Nightmare. "What are you wearing?" Asked Boss. "A dress and I make it look good." Said Error. "Did he call Nightmare Mom?" Asked Ink. "We normally call Nightmare dad and Error mom." Was Horror's answer.

"That's all for now!" Said Lala and everyone was teleported to were they were before.