Classic Angst

TW: Depression, cutting, blood

*TW stuff starts here*

Classic was checking out the room he had been teleported to. "heh, just like my room in snowdin." He said, "i wonder..." he reached under the mattress and pulled out a knife. "would you look at that, it's still here." He said. He pulled up is sleeve to reveal the bone was littered with cuts, some old, some new. 'A couple more wouldn't hurt,' he thought. He began to cut. 'One for Toriel's death, one for Undyne's death, one for Alphys' death, one for....' he continued until he had several new cuts. Then he disinfected and wrapped the cuts before heading back to the common area to see what was happening.

*TW over*

In the common area, several people were arguing over what to watch, Dust, Killer, Cross, Fallen, Fell, Ghost, and Corruption were comparing knives, and Pyrus, Violet, Caretaker, Blue, Boss, Ruin, Horror, Terror, Peace, and Puff were all cooking in the kitchen. Dream was attempting to speak with Nightmare, while Nightmare pushed him away with his tentacles. Ink was yelling at Error about destroying his creations. Red and Carrot were napping on the couches. Classic walked over to the kitchen. "hey bro, what you cooking?" He asked. "NYEH! BROTHER, WE ARE MAKING SPAGHETTI FOR DINNER AND PIE FOR DESSERT." Said Puff. "sounds good bro." Said Classic.

"heya," said Stitches as she walked over. "HELLO SISTER!" Exclaimed Pyrus. "what were you doing?" Asked Classic. "watching them argue about what movie to watch." She replied. "Oh? What did they decide on?" Asked Peace. "they haven't yet. when i left, it was a tie between two animes and a horror film." Said Stitches. "with the amount of undynes and alphys, it's probably going to be an anime." Said Classic. "yeah," agreed Stitches.

In the end, they ended up watching a Pokémon movie. Thanks to everyone cooking, there was plenty of food. At dessert, their was a bit of a fight over the chocolate pie. Error, Cross, Stitches, and all the Charas and Frisks wanted chocolate. Then King asked "Why not eat some white chocolate?" This led to several yells about white chocolate not being actual chocolate. The Toriels had to break up the fight.

Starrsforsanss requested some angst with Classic