Updateee

ok so ehm we sorta have a problem for this story, so as we probably all know i made this story back in like 2021 buttttt i wanted to rewrite and make it better, so thats what im doing, but i was doing it ages ago and was consistently posting before i had my phone taken off me and then i got a new phone but back then wattpad was lagging a lot and whenever i tried to write the story it would bring me all the way to the bottom of the story or to parts i wasn't at bc i had to rewrite meaning i had to take word for word and make it a bit better so that screwed it up a lot so i moved it to my notes app but then obviously i had my phone taken off me and then got a new one, i thought my notes would transfer over but they didn't sadly so now there in that phone which was sorta breaking before it was taken off of me so idek if it works but im gonna hope that it still does js so i can transfer the chapter back over bc the story revision wont work since i transferred the chapter over before i got this phone im also gonna try on my laptop.

if not ill js take the time to try remember and if i cant ill js write a whole new chapter but when i get that phone charged and all that and see if i can transfer it back over ill probably have 1 or 2 chapters for yous

bye loveliesss💗

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖆 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 | 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝕬𝖀 🎉