School(srry idk what to put here)

Time Skip to a few days later.

"Hey Gon, Hey Killua!" You smile, greeting them. "Oh Hey Y/n!" Gons says smiling back. "Hey." Killua mumbles but a little louder so we could hear, he doesn't seem in the greatest mood, but is he ever?

"How are u guys?" You ask, trying to change the subject. "Fine." Killua says.

"I'm good how're u Y/n?" Gon asks. "I'm good!" You answer. "Well what are we waiting for? I kinda wanna get a move on hoes." Gon says much sass showing in his voice. "Gon u stupid bitch wait for us!" Killua shouts running down the halls to catch gon up.

Once you and killua had got to the cafeteria you guys took many deep and heavy breaths MANY.

"Gon why didn't you wait for us!?" You say still sorta out of breath. "Well I was hungry." Gon says. "Gon ur fat ass is always fucking hungry." Killua says rolling his eyes.

"Bitch- I am no fat ass you whore." Gon says. "Yes u are bitch!" Killua says. "Are not you bitch." Gon says. "You are and don't call me a bitch." Killua says. Lillua and Gon start fighting.

"Guys stop fighting you guys look stupid on god." You say rolling ur eyes. "I- you know what true I can't fight with this whore." Gon says side-eyeing Killua. "Tch...Whatever." Killua says rolling his eyes.

"Now I'm hungry so imma go get something to eat. Bye hoes." Y/n says walking away. "Heyyyy Y/n wait for meeeee!" Gon whines as he always does from what you know.

"Gon stop whining." Killua says as gon stops from sorta running. "Uh! Bitch- I am not whining." Gon says HEAVILY offended. "Mhm~ all this food looks nice." Y/n says eyeing the sugary foods.

I know right! Everything does look nice." Gon says. "Gon ur such a fatass." Killua says jokingly, well sorta. "Bitch excuse me!? I am no fatass, more like you are." Gon says. "Yea right." Killua says rolling his eyes. Gon js rolls his eyes mumbling something you nor killua could comprehend ur not even sure killua even heard him mumble at all even if it was encomprendable.

"Anyways I'm gonna get the double chocolate cake, that shit looks nice." Killua says. You sorta wonder why the have more sugary food than actual proper food but you didn't really mind nor cared that much. "And ur calling me the fatass with ur sugar tooth more like sugary teeth." Gon mumbles, loud enough so Killua could hear. "Ehh whatever." Killua says. "What are you gonna get Gon?" You say, quite curious on what he may say.

"Mhmm......uhhh I think I'm gon get a chocolate cookie and a muffin!" Gon says starry eyed, if that's the correct phrase you would use to describe what he looked like. "Ok so Gon you also have a sweet tooth." You say jokingly, gaining a smirk from killua. "Yea no I know that but atleast I don't have a bad sweet tooth unlike a certain someone." Gon says holding back a smile while nodding his head to killuas direction.

"Bitch!" Killua looks over in our direction. Gon stucks his tongue out at killua as a reply. "Dont stick your tongue out a me!" Killua shouts just loud enough for him, us and a few other people to hear.

"Omg here they go again, can I catch a break?" You think. "Guys if you's fight one more fucking time today, I will hit you both." You say, a tad bit annoyed. "Mhm? Oh sorry Y/n." He cut himself off a the mhm bit. "Euhm, whatever sorry I guess." Killua says, acting as if he didn't care, trying to play off his play boy bad boy persona. "Better, thank you." You say the thank you quickly otherwise you would've thought you'd sound rude. "Wait so Y/n, what are you gonna get?" Gon asks. You had totally forgot about it.

You looked over at the food, there was alot, like alot. "Uhm.." You mumble when then a vanilla cupcake with strawberry icing and sprinkles.
"Better,now I'm gonna get..oh I'll get a strawberry cupcake!" You say.