Mysterious And Weird

-Reading Pottah?

She looked at the owner of the voice. But she didn't answer.

-I don't know that a Pottah could read, thinking of your brother...

-Shut up, prick!

-I told you that If you call me a prick again...

-You're going to cry to your father!

She stood up, left the book, and started walking to the door of the common room.

-You are just like your brother, you think that the world is turning around you but...

-Believe me, prick! I am a person who knows best that the world isn't turning around me! Now shut the fuck up and mind your own business!

She left the common room and went for the great hall. The blond-haired boy stood still in the Slytherin common room full of rage. This girl was really getting on his nerves. When she arrived at the great hall she sat at the Slytherin table and started eating. The hall started filling with students slowly... Well, she was early. She kept eating fast so she could get rid of the wondering looks given by the different students. After a while, Harry and his friends entered the Great Hall too. She waved at them and they smiled at her. That made her happy, she had friends! That was a victory! But besides this victory she lost too, but who cares! She came here from zero and some idiots weren't going to bother her. After breakfast, she stood up and went near Harry.

-Hey, I think we got DADA together.

-Yeah, but the Professor is Snape.

-Why this is a "but"?

-Scarlet, Snape hates Gryffindor's. Everyone knows that. And we are not a fan of him.

-Ohh... Ok.

Scarlet waited for them to finish their breakfast and they stood up for going to DADA. Ginny left them because she wasn't in the same grade as them. They left the Great Hall together and started walking in the corridors. The stairs were complicated. She was glad that they went together or she was definitely lost at the stairs.

-Oh, Potter's here!

They heard a voice behind them while entering the class.

-What do you want Nott?

Harry turned at the boys behind him. They all turned at them.

-Oh, We were just wondering about how your sister managed to be so bitchy while you are such an arrogant dumbass!

-What did you call us?

Harry answered with angst. Hermione was getting ready to hold both of the boys if the tension kept getting up.

-Just the truth Potter. You are an idiot who plays the hero and she is... She is just acting like a bitch!

She grinned and held the arm of Harry for preventing him do something stupid.

-Why are you smiling? Is it funny!?

-Just... Pity... Tosee people getting angry about me while I don't give a shit...

-Ohh, let me show you what's pity!

The boy shouted at her and walked toward her. But the other boy held him.

-Come on Theo! She isn't worth it!

-Mattheo! Just let me!

-Theodore, no!

The boy held him and pulled him back. Golden Trio and Scarlet were furious but they slowly went to the class with the deadly look in Hermione's eyes.

-We should have hex their arses!