Nightmare And Stories

-What do you mean that you didn't kill the target!?

-H-he escaped...

-You had one fucking job and you screwed it up!

-I-I'm so-sorry...

-Oh, you will be!

She was in a small room. With a man who is big very big who had a gun at his belt. He furiously started walking to the door.

-Ple-Please, no...

-You must think about it before screwing the job!

-Please, I will make it next time!

-If you have a next time...

The man left the room. She looked at herself. Her clothes were already bloodied and torn. She was feeling a little bit of pain in her leg which got stabbed very badly. Just a little... That was the thing she had trained for years. The pain was weakness and there was no place for any weaknesses... After a short while a tall, thin man came into the room. He was in his middle age and holding a knife in his hand.

-Oh, did you miss me?

-Ple-please! I am sorry! I won't make a mistake next time!

-You know the rules, love...

-Y-yes...

-Oh, and I see that the training you got is working.

He pointed at her leg and grinned. Then his smile was gone. He held his knife tighter.

-Do not try to play a trick. It won't work.

She saw his empty fist moving toward her and she felt a sharp pain on her shoulder. Her scream woke her up. She was glad that she made that spell before going to sleep or she might have woke up the entire neighborhood. She broke the spell and stood up. She opened the cupboard door and got out. She saw a fat boy in the kitchen. He was holding a jar of chocolate in his hand. Then the boy saw her. He dropped the jar to the ground.

-Who are you?!

The boy asked with terrified eyes.

-MOM!

He screamed at the top of his lungs. The boy backed up and stayed close to the phone in the kitchen. Scarlet heard footsteps.

-What happened Diddykins? Is everything okay?

-We have an intruder!

The woman entered the room with fast steps. She saw the red-haired girl with the old clothes she gave her and Dudley standing far from her.

-Oh, my Diddykins! Don't be scared. She will be here for a short while. She is an intruder.

-Who is she?

-She is Harry's sister.

-He had a sister?!

-Unfortunately, yes.

-Hey, I am here!

Both of them ignored her.

-Is she like Harry too?

-Girl, do you have it too?

-Have what?

-The thing?

-What thing?

-Magic.

She said with a visible disgust on her face.

-Yeah.

The fat boy backed a little bit more and looked at her with scared eyes.

-Don't worry darling. She can't harm you.