Chapter 1, Birthday Time

I snap my eyes open, reaching my arm over at my clock and it read 9:23am, I get up out of bed and stretch allowing my body to be more awake. I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my pocket and swung my door open, and sprinted downstairs. "There's the birthday girl!" My mom says noticing my presence, "Hi mom!" I almost yelled at her cause of how happy I was for what is to come for me today. "Someone's excited." My brother says chuckling a little, and I grab my cereal from the cupboard, a bowl and a spoon, my mom grabs the milk from the fridge for me, which I thank her and pour the cereal into the bowl and then the milk. I sat down and ate my food.

𝘉𝘶𝘻𝘻, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and I quickly grabbed it out realizing Lexi was calling me, I swallowed the food  that I had in my mouth and answered. "Hello," I said, "Hi girl, Happy Birthday! Are you ready yet?" She says and my eyes widen, I look at my mom and whisper "Why didn't you tell me that we were leaving this early?.." She just laughs, "Um, shit I totally forgot we were going this early.." I nervously laugh and then run upstairs almost falling down them. "Jesus Christ, what are you doing woman??" Lexi laughs hearing the thumps of my rapid steps. I ran into my bedroom and threw my phone onto my bed hoping it wouldn't be broken, and then went to my closet scrambling to find something fine to wear.

I ended up picking out a long pair of black pants with a sage green top, I ruffle up my hair while looking at myself in the mirror and spray some perfume on me and grabbed my already packed bag, thank god I packed it last night. 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘬, Alexis was already at my house and I was luckily ready, and I go downstairs and give my mom a big hug and tell her I love her and I take my bag and run out towards the car. Lexi rolls down a window and says "Hurry up woman, we've got a lot of driving to do!" I slam the trunk and run to the passenger seat and sit down. "I've got the radio ready for you to connect so we can play songs." she says, "Okay," And I pull out my phone to connect, and we start driving. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Hi guys!! This is my first ever story I'm working on, hopefully you like this first chapter! I will post as often as I can, and sorry if I'm not that good at writing but I will give this my best try.

Have a good day/night!

Yours truly,