☆. 𝟎𝟏𝟗 | exposed !!

CHAPTER NINETEEN( exposed !! )

CHAPTER NINETEEN
( exposed !! )

CHAPTER NINETEEN( exposed !! )

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !!
( maisie's pov )

▆▆ WHEN I WAKE UP, she's next to me. Her hand still holding onto mine, she look so angelic just laying there. As I move from the bed to grab some form of comfy clothes in her room, as if she knows she reaches out of where I once was. Curled up into one of her pillows, I smile unable to hold it back.

I unlock to door to her bedroom and close the door behind me, I grabbed my phone out of my jacket and checking the time it's only 9am.

Heading down the stairs, I see Finneas and Claudia awake, starting to clean up around the sleeping people. Zoe and Tina are curled up together, Jack is on the floor in the most uncomfortable position to man. Alisha is peacefully asleep, like the angel she is on Billies couch.

"Morning." I say, they both look at me and say,

"Morning." At the same time but Finneas one is interrupted with a yawn.

        "You guys want some help?" As I see things placed messily around her house and empty bottle scattered around everywhere.

        "Yess! This is going to take us ages." I start picking up rubbish, then putting it in the garbage. There's a silence between us, my phone vibrates in my pocket. It's Layla, she's telling me about the interviews I have coming up. They are mostly after Christmas which is better, as I start touring in February next year is going to be packed with things I love and I can't wait.

I can't wipe the smile off my face, I hear a tired voice.

"What are you all smiley about?" Alisha rubs her eyes, as she looks at me shaking her head.