*PART 5*

Mr. Hakkim reassured her, and reminded her to come home quickly as the surprise awaited her. Sana chuckled, promising to hurry, and ended the call.

After the call concluded, Sana turned towards Ameekha, her brows furrowed in concern. "Ameekha, I have an urgent matter to attend to. Let me take my leave, and we can go to the company together tomorrow. I'll ask Salman to pick you up from your home."

Ameekha fidgeted with her fingers nervously, her eyes darting around. "No need to inconvenience Salman. I can just take a cab from my place," she replied softly.

Sana placed a comforting hand on Ameekha's shoulder, her expression warm with sincerity. "Don't be silly, Ameekha. Why bother with a cab when you have a reliable friend like me?" She gave a playful wink, trying to lighten the mood. With a gentle hug, Sana bid her friend farewell.

She exited the boutique, her arms laden with shopping bags, and briskly made her way towards the company. Upon reaching the office, she headed straight for Salman's office. As she entered, Salman greeted her with a gentle smile, "Princess, you're back!"

Returning his smile, Sana explained, "Salman, I need to go home. Appa called me, saying there's a surprise waiting for us, and he asked me to bring you along. If you're free, you can come with me. But don't worry if you can't make it; I already informed him that you're busy with urgent matters."

Salman's smile widened with gratitude. "Thank you, Princess, for your help. I'll be back later tonight. You go ahead and discover the surprise. You can officially start your work tomorrow."

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Sana couldn't resist teasing Salman before leaving. "Oh, and by the way, your love Ameekha has joined here as a purchasing manager," she revealed, winking playfully before giggling and making her exit.

Salman let out a shy laugh, feeling a hint of embarrassment, but quickly composed himself, knowing he had important tasks to attend to.

TAEHYUNG's pov

Taehyung stopped at a flower shop, hoping to find the perfect bouquet to impress his girl. He approached the worker and inquired, "What kind of flowers impress girls?"

The worker smiled and replied, "If you want to impress your girl, let me create something special for you with a variety of flowers."

As the worker went to prepare the bouquet, Taehyung took a moment to check his phone and saw a text from Hana: "This time, don't be late or else it's official that we're breaking up." He chuckled to himself, shaking his head at her short temper. "Such a short-tempered girl," he muttered. "Let me show you how punctual Kim Taehyung can be."

Just then, the worker returned with a bouquet containing a single yellow rose in the center, surrounded by red roses. Taehyung's expression darkened, and he demanded, "What is this? Why is the yellow rose standing alone in the center? Get rid of it now!"

The worker tried to explain that the bouquet symbolized that his girl was unique and his sole focus, but Taehyung was adamant. The idea of singling her out made him uncomfortable for some reason. Reluctantly, the worker removed the yellow rose as instructed, and Taehyung paid the bill before leaving the shop, his mind still preoccupied with the upcoming meeting with Hana.

After a while, Taehyung arrived at the café he had mentioned earlier, scanning the room until he spotted Hana sitting at a table, patiently waiting for him. Holding the bouquet and the wrapped dress, he approached her and took a seat.