friday

Warning:mentions of abuse

Alana's pov
Hi there! I'm Alana Grace James. My mom died when I was 3 years old, ever since than my dad's been drinking and abusing me.

Today was another day at school, I had no freinds there. Nobody wants do be with me. My dad dropped me off half way to school so I had to walk another 4 miles. By the time I got to school I was a sweating mess and everyone gave me wierd stares.

My classes for Friday were english geometry mathematics chemistry Spanish than finally physics.

After I got through all the classes I was walking outside when the school bully named Jacob walked up to me

"Hey loser" jaceb mocked

I knew better than to respond so I kept quiet

"To scared to talk? " replied Jacob

He then proceeded to punch me 2 times then finally left me alone.
I had to walk home since my dad was out drinking with his friends and I decided to go to my friends house for the night instead. My dad probably wouldn't notice anyways.

I texted my friend autumn if I could come she replied 3 minutes later saying "of course"

As i walked to autumn's house i stumbled and tripped on a rock which caused me to fall on my face leading to another bruise.
When I finally arrived she welcomed me in and her mum cocked us some pasta. I walked upstairs with autumn, she asked
"what's that bruise on your face"
"It's nothing I'm fine"
She looked at me weirdly but she shook it off.

After we talked for a while she checked her phone and saw a post on tumbler talking bad about her calling her ugly and fat. To my surprise the account name was Alana but I knew I didn't post that. I tried to e, plain to her on how that was a fake account trying to impersonate me but she didn't belive me. She kicked me out of her house and told her mum I was going home.

I walked on the street for a while in the rain until my legs gave out on the middle of the road, I saw a car coming and tried to move out of the way but my legs were to tierd. I got dizzy and I heard a voice say
"hello? Are you ok? Oh my god!"
That was the last thing I heard before I balcked out, that voice seemed strangely familiar tho. Like it was taylor Swift's voice, the one who basically got my through life.

Taylor's pov

I was driving on the streets pretty late to go get some groceries since I was busy today, when suddenly I saw a girl I was about to hit! I hit the brakes of my car and rushed outside. I saw a girl who don't even look like she was 15 years old  crying in the rain unconscious

I decided to carry her in my car and bring her home, she looked so malnourished and had bruises on her body.i put her on the guest room bed and figured she would be hungry when she woke up so I just cooked some Noodles i hope she likes them.

Authers note:
Part 1 let me know if I should continue