>FANFIC IDEA!!! (pt.1? idk)<

Okay, so, here me out on this one.

DigitalTime, of course, and it's angst, but stay with me

Colin and Tony are doing great, recently haven gotten married and are thinking about their future together. Maybe getting their own house to distance from the rest of the other's since they don't have to teach anymore, maybe get a pet, and many more ideas that they can put into action in the future.

However, one day, Tony wakes up without his husband by his side. Almost all of his lovers' stuff was gone except for a bag of stuff gifted from Colin in the past to him. Tony would be a bit confused at first, getting up from bed to head downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast. Tony starts to ask around, trying to figure out where Colin had gone off to. No luck.

Until there was a new schedule that appeared on the wall, telling everyone their new rolls. Basically, all the past teachers have nothing to do, just live their lives, maybe just be household objects that could talk. Tony looked through this schedule to find Colin's name.

When he finds it, he starts to go a little crazy, only being to see his husband once a year on a date called "Computer Day". Tony is devastated to find out he could only see his lover once a year but tries to live with it. He waits, and waits, and waits, and waits. Until Computer Day arrives. He was hanging on the wall, stoked to see his husband again.

However, Tony's not allowed to interact with him, Colin only being used to just be a computer. Tony was thinking he could at least get a hug at the end of the day. But, to his demise, he can't. At least Colin says "I love you" and gives a goodbye, right? Colin feels off, feeling almost too robotic.

As the story goes, we follow Tony go through a down spiral of conflicting thoughts and feelings, longing for his husband's loving touch again. Or even just to talk to him would be enough for the clock.

It could either end the good way, by Colin returning in Tony's arms. Or a bad way, being more grim as Tony loses his mind and who he is and maybe forgetting his life with his husband in general.

I thought this was a good idea because, like, every single DigitalTime Fanfic writer doesn't acknowledge Computer Day (no offense, I love reading DT stuff)

I might write this, but if anyone else wants to use this idea, PLEASE TAG ME. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Anyway, I would like to see other people's takes and ideas. I hate seeing bad endings even though I would write them myself, lol. Sometimes, the hate for a bad ending is the best ending you could get.

I've had this idea just bouncing around in my mind so yeeeaaaahhhh. Do with it as you choose. I hopefully make a Fanfic for this but idk. Again, if you use the idea, tag me, I wanna see, please.

[FINAL WORD COUNT: 523!!!]