>Panicked party< (DigitalTime)

Sorry this took so long to get out but request from: agssgxhshev

‼️ANGST ALERT‼️

TW: Mentions of panic attacks, over washing skin
THERE WILL BE COMFORT

Prompt: Writer's choice!! (Specified bottom Colin)

A party was being thrown for all the teachers, all of them having a good time to bond. Everyone was either drinking, playing games, doing dumb things, and other stuff along those lines. However, despite trying to have a good time, Tony was eyeing Colin every so often. He was standing in a corner, holding a juice box. His eyes were wide as if he's just seen something absolutely horrible, tears starting to roll down his face.

Colin hated parties. The loud noises, crowded space, flashing lights. He was trying to hold himself up, trying to have a good time. It was just, so hard. Someone bumps into him, dumping a bit of whatever liquid they were drinking on him. Colin broke. His breathing starts to go off, his body shaking as he starts to walk towards the stairs.

"I feel dirty.." He mumbles to himself, heading into the bathroom.

Tony looks over to where Colin was standing before, and realized he was gone. He then hears a shower start, surprisingly hearing it over the music.

"Oh God.." Tony mumbles, running up the stairs and knocking on the bathroom door. "Colin? Sweetie? Hunny bunny? Come on, answer me."

Tony could hear some mumbles from the other side. He knew this wasn't good. He stood there for a minute before bursting in, just in case Colin was actually taking a shower so he didn't over react. He hears breath getting heavier on the other side of the door, an overwhelmed scream being let out.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go in." Tony opens the door and comes in. Colin didn't seem to notice, still washing himself, deep in thought.

"Dirty.. clean.."

"Oh no.. Sweetie?" Tony turns off the shower, but Colin continues to wash. "Hunny bunny? It's okay." He grabs a towel and quickly grabs Colin with it, he starts to scream.

"NO!! NO!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! STILL ITCHY!!!"

"Hun, I need you to breathe." He carries Colin to his own room, placing him down on bed and starting to get clothes for him.

Colin continued to yell and mumble things, it being hard to hear what Colin's saying, however, Tony understands. He gets out some clothing that won't bother Colin, technically sensory friendly. The shorter male starts to get out bandages, wrapping up any parts of Colin's skin that he washed too hard, so it doesn't get infected or anything bad happens. He changes Colin into the clothes, turning off the lights, putting on noise canceling headphones on him, and wrapping him up with a weighted blanket.

After what seemed like a long while of screaming and panicking, Colin just sobs.

"Are you feeling better, Hunny bun?" Tony sits closer to Colin, not touching him yet, just in case. He was rocking back and forth, rubbing his arm.

"I- I- I don't know..*sniffle*.." Colin still seemed a bit panicked. "T- That one w- was bad.." He shakily lays his head on Tony's shoulder.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He starts to rub the panicked male's back, trying to calm him down. He shakes his head.

"C- Can we listen t- to rain noises..? M- Maybe music..?" Tony nods in response, kissing Colin's cheek. He gets up, putting on some rain noses and comforting music.

Colin fully lays down at the point, closing his eyes as he holds onto a pillow. Tony lightly smiles at his lover, laying next to him. He opens up his arms to Colin to see if he needs any cuddles. He does crawl over, placing the pillow down and wrapping his arms around his waist. He groans a bit.

"T- That kinda hurt.." He grips onto his lovers back, nuzzling his face into his shoulder. "I- I'm sorry."

"It's okay, it could've been much worse, bubus. Now, do you want a ceiling projector? If so, sharks or galaxy?" Tony just wanted to make sure Colin felt comfortable and safe again."

"..Sharks.." He mumbles, tiredly.

"Okay." Tony gets up for a second, setting it up and turning it on. Colin looked up at the ceiling with some wonder, even if he was really tired.

"I love sharks."

"I know you do." Tony climbs back into bed, holding Colin close and rubbing his back, giving him soft kisses all over his face which causes him to giggle.

"T- That tickles." He says through giggles.

"You know, I'm kinda surprised you can recover so quickly, I can barely do that." He places Colin's head on his chest, playing with his hair.

"I know.. *yawn*.. I'm getting tired.. can we sleep..?"

"Of course." He kisses the top of Colin's head. Both of them close their eyes,.drifting off to sleep, exhausted physically and mentally from the party.

(I need to get better at writing Angst -_-")

[FINAL WORD COUNT: 834!!!]