The Chapel

Dinner was slow, I was worried about what Alex had meant by meeting her there. I had read all about prison slang and code words, what if she meant sex. I mean, I was exited, but so nervous. What if I was just another girl? I always had that fear when dating, but no, no matter what Alex was different. Id never felt this way about anybody before. I loved her.

I walked into the Chapel a few minutes later, I didn't want to be the first one in. My blood was rushing around my body, my heart beating so fast. I saw her, perched on the edge of the stage, she winked. "Come here baby"
She motioned her hand, signalling me to come towards her. I walked over to her, I had never been so nervous before.

I sat in front of her, she pressed her lips against mine, the rush, the spark I felt was like no other. I ran my fingers through her long silky hair, pulling us closer as our lips locked each time. This was intense, passionate, she was an amazing kisser. She slowly started to suck and nibble on my neck, moving her hands down across my body. "Fuck, Alex, I love you, but"
"What baby" she stared into my eyes, she was beautiful.
"It's the first time I've ever, you know, well, got sexual with a partner"
"Oh shit"
"I know Al"
"I'll go slow baby, you can trust me"

She carried on kissing down my body, slowly, just like she said. She reached my prison khakis and swiftly pulled them off along with my underwear. She kissed in between my thighs and slowly licked up on my silt. She gently sucked on my clit
"OHH Alex" I moaned. She slowly slipped two fingers inside of me and gently move in and out.
"FUCK ALEX oh my god Ahhhhh ALEX FUCK ME FUCKK FUCKKKKK"
Ahh! I hit my orgasm and Alex moved up towards me, she kissed me and said "I love you baby, you're not just another girl". She was so amazing.

It was time for bed that night, Bennett was on duty and Alex whispered to me
"Hey babe, come here"
I walked over to her, she cuddled me, we fell asleep in the most comfortable position in the world. Her arms around me and my one leg over her.