Birthday present Shikakiba

Kiba inuzuka was known for giving the best gifts around the academy weather it be for valentines,Christmas or people's birthdays he always came through,because to him gift giving is one of his many ways of showing affection.
So when his best friend's birthday came. He thought  up the best present he could possibly think of for the pineapple haired boy. We are now heading over to the inuzuka right now,looking at a very fluffy cloud intensely.
"Do you think that's the one!" a little pink haired girl shouted while running out from the academy she just finished her last class for the day "yep it's just as he described it."Kiba said with an ever growing smile looking dreamily at the cloud in question.The reason why is he was thinking back on the very time his best friend told him his biggest dream was to sleep on the biggest fluffiest cloud around town,but all while he was describing this Kiba was just looking in amazement at Shikamaru who had an extremely rare smile on his face.Not only because he was smiling but because he had the brightest expression he ever saw on the boy while describing his dream.
After that Kiba was determined to find the best cloud ever to give to his best friend. just to see that smile again.just to see him that happy.And now he's sure that even after he gives this to him then he will still be chasing after that smile.that so beautiful but so rare smile.
"We have to start quickly so we don't lose sight of it."Sakura said pulling him out of his thoughts.Getting up quickly they followed the cloud into a more secluded place,a nice patch of grass where they had a clear view of the cloud.the reason Kiba asked Sakura for her help was because he needed a water elemented person to help move the cloud around.He was only lucky he was water elemented or else he wouldn't be able to do this at all.They got to work quickly,climbing up high in the treetops ready to move with the very slow moving object above them.sakura sent out water straight at the cloud in hopes to reach it to where she could imbue her water with the cloud and then that's where Kiba comes in moving his air along side her water.
Good thing they didn't have to do it for long because it was really tiring to do that since they just learned how to shoot out their chakra a week ago.nonetheless Kiba got it to the special place him and shika have shared for so long.
During the party that his parents planned they thought without him knowing a certain spiky haired boy started to get worried about if his best friend would show up.he was going on about this big surprise  he had for him and he was actually starting to get excited for it.but above that he just wanted to see him for his birthday.Thats right all he wanted on his special day was to spend time with the person he cared about the most not to say they don't spend enough time together already.so when Kiba came with a big smile on his face he couldn't help but go over and hug him.he's not a big touchy guy but he had his exemptions."I wanted to show you something!"Kiba said excitedly"really?""well of course it's your birthday right heh.now come on!"he said with an exited tone before tugging at his sleeve to signal to follow."it should be fine since the party's mostly over right?"he said inquiring with an expression that Shikamaru found really cute.

"Yea should be" the black haired boy said then following his friend.they walked for a while until they found a large clearing with a rope tied to a stump leading to the sky.'wait the sky!?'he thought.as if Kiba could read his thoughts he asked "looking at the rope huh.well just look up"he said pointing up to a giant cloud that was lassoed low enough to the ground to where they could get on it."a cloud?"he asked looking confused."well not just any cloud you know how with clouds you can't get on them because there just air and water.""of course.""weeeell I did research and with this cloud I imbued it with special water that light enough to stay in the air but still able to hold heavy things""wait your not saying...""of couse I am come on now let's go test out your new bed!"

The smile that bloomed on his best friends face was enough for all the research all the physical work it took it was beautiful to him.