Weapons

Ten-Ten was always fascinated by weapons how they worked the way they shined in light how strong you could make them.She loved them with all her heart.At home she had scrolls and scrolls full of them also in display on her bed.
That's why she was fascinated with temari only that it was because of her strong and unique weapon nothing more.Definitely not the way that her body moves when she shows it in battle not the look of confidence she has every time she's fighting someone weather ally or not.Not the way she walked or talked or did anything.

It was just her weapon,at least that what she kept telling herself even though she's already claimed queen of the lesbians after being wiped out in preliminary exams by the very woman she's dreaming about.She had to admit it She was in love with Temari of the sand.thats why she's at the door of her hotel room to ask her out to the new years festival.Ten-Ten almost asked her for a re match by the suggestion of gai and lee,but she was not about to do THAT.
She knocked on the door obviously nervous from the fear of being rejected and waited a beat before a lazy"coming"was heard from the inside.the brunette instantly melted at the sound of her morning voice.She  couldn't help it,she was in to deep way to fast.
The bun haired girl had to shake herself out of her thoughts quickly when she heard the click of the doorknob."way to wake someone up abruptly huh.You have a cop knock you know that."the blond said like nothing at all,not even surprised by Ten-Ten being there even acting like she expected her to be here.

The brunette was again stunned by the woman In front of her for like the fourth time since she met her."I"she stuttered out uselessly."yea I I I come inside maybe you could form actual words then"Temari said with that smirk that always gets her mad,but she loved that too.
The blond has already gone inside leaving the door open so that she could get in.Finally Ten-Ten stopped short circuiting and went into the large hotel room.It was pretty plain apart from a couple of painting on the wall and the and there were only three rooms down the hall which would make Sense,but the one at the very end was clearly a bathroom so one of them would go to sleep with someone else.
"So tea or coffee?"Having to pull herself out of her thoughts yet again she said "tea definitely coffee tastes bad.""heh yea we only have that stuff for when Kankuro works with his puppets.It does taste pretty bad though."She laughed a bit at her response and caught Temari looking at her before quickly looking away.'Obvious much.' The brunette thought with a grin spreading on her face.

Once she her tea they chatted for a long while.Almost forgetting to ask her out to the very festival that was booming loud now."Hey Temari""yea?""what do you want to do after this."Trying to steer it in the right direction she went with the safe route maybe she had meetings to do and couldn't go at all,before that thought was cut off quickly."well I was thinking maybe we could go out to the noise maker right outside.smiling as brightly as Lee she got up quickly shouted"LETS GO THEN"already at the doorway.The blond quickly got up and started chasing the brunette in their now supposed race.