Midnight feelings.

It seems pretty late, plus Pearl looks half dead because of how exhausted she is right now. She really needs some rest... I assume she's been stressed too because of that asshole landlord increasing the rent.
"Pearlie? what time is it?" I ask her in curiosity.

She stops toying around with her lip piercing to check the time. "it's uh... 11:47..." Pearl gets up and walks to her couch in a wobbly manner. "I'm just gonna lay down for a bit..." Pearl quickly starts to fall asleep.

"Pearl no... you gotta get to your bed!" I walk over to her laying there on the couch.

"Nah... you take the bed... I'm just gonna.... I'm gonna..." She starts to snore.

I let out a huge and heavy sigh followed by a chuckle. "Aww... what am I gonna do with you..." I walk over to the countertop to tidy up some stuff.

Look at that beauty... so cute when she's sleeping... she's so pretty... Cod... these type of thoughts have me in a chokehold of distraction... I swear.. when in dressing rooms waiting for photographers to be ready at a photoshoot to just me laying in bed, these thoughts just race throughout my head... My Cod... I also just think about how nice Pearl has been to me all these years, and how much we grew as friends. All these thoughts just make me feel so... warm and fluffy inside..

I walk over to the couch again to relocate Pearl to her room. I pick her up bridal style trying not to wake her up.
Which failed...

"hm...?.... AH!! IM UP!!" Pearl looks at me with a slightly blank stare, I look back too with a wave of awkwardness washing over my emotions.

"Hi... I uh..." I can't think of anything to say given the situation. "I was just uh.. taking you to your room.." I start to feel a bit warm as I keep looking at that beautiful face of hers.

"Uh huh... Rina as much as I enjoy this you gotta put me down please, you can take the bed, I'll take the couch." Pearl looks at me with eyes that I could never say no to, those type of eyes that makes a person fall in love with you... ahh I mean.. whatever...

"Nope!" I start to walk towards her room at a quick pace.

"Marina stop!" Pearl softly shouts so she doesn't break every window in her apartment complex. "Please! you need some where comfortable to sleep!" Right as she says that I get an idea, one that can go right, or go completely downhill.

"Fine, we'll just sleep in the same bed." I open the door to Pearls room with ease, the door lightly hitting against the wall.

"Wha... huh?" Pearl looks at me with those eyes again, now with a face flushed with pink to go with it.

"it's a win win." I sit Pearl down on the bed. "... why you still looking at me like that... Pearl?" I move closer to grab a blanket.

"You, Me, same bed?... I'm not saying no... But you sure you ain't gonna kick me off or something?" Pearl raises an eyebrow with a slight smirk forming.

"I won't kick you off!" I sit next to Pearl, giving her a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Pearlie you gotta get some rest... lay down honey.." I hand her a blanket while I get up and walk myself over to the other side of the bed.

"you sureee?" Pearl says in a playful tone while tucking herself in.

"Yeah I'm sure!" I lay down next to Pearl on my right side. "Goodnight Pearlie.." I hear no response... just... excessively loud snoring...
It's gonna be a long night for sure.. I don't really feel tired yet and the same time exhausted but.. My eyelids arent closing or anything mostly.. Just a little droop here and there. I turn around to go look at Pearl and I'm just greeted with many waves of thoughts and emotions running through my body... she's just so pretty.. My Cod, it's just so hard to keep myself so distanced away like this, even though we're really about a foot away from each other but... I just have this urge to hold her in my arms and just tell her over and over again that.. I love her.. and I really do, I want to tell her how much she's done for me over the past few years...